Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's made even funnier by those that don't get it or get bothered by it.

Feed us 😄
My take is that it ended today when Tillman appeared at SECMD, and the new joke is people who only knew to begin to complain after the long-running joke ended.

"I have no idea what you are talking about. What joke? There's no joke."

The best thing for me about the season starting is that the Tillman coming back thing ends.
For me, those type of insider jokes should have a “best if used by” date of about two weeks.
Dude just chill. It's the easiest path to insider status going.

Last edited:
The best thing for me about the season starting is that the Tillman coming back thing ends.
For me, those type of insider jokes should have a “best if used by” date of about two weeks.
I can guarantee you that people will be asking if Tillman is coming back through the Vanderbilt game.

It's me. I'm people.

No, it's not. It's still idiotic, sophomoric, moronic, and it's long since been proven incorrect. You and maybe two others still think this nonsensical (male bovine excrement) is "funny". Pull your heads out of your third point of contact, bud.
hPP3tdJZS0QvK.gif

Pretty good. Civilian job has been crazy. Been promoted three times in the course of just over a year because people leave and they offer the job to me. Lots more responsibility but the paycheck went up to reflect it too. Also, just got selected for LTC so should get promoted sometime between now and October. Pretty excited about that.
You deserve it Glitch, congrats

No, it's not. It's still idiotic, sophomoric, moronic, and it's long since been proven incorrect. You and maybe two others still think this nonsensical (male bovine excrement) is "funny". Pull your heads out of your third point of contact, bud.

Also, you don't like Seinfeld so I will take your opinion on what is funny with a grade of slaw. Thank you very much.

My nickname in High School was Psycho. I would like to retroactively state that I have NEVER condoned going to a remote motel and stabbing young women in the shower.

That’s left very open to interpretation, such as:
Didn’t condone it, but didn’t stop you personally.
What about your other personalities?
You don’t want others to steal your thunder?
Your Mom said that it was okay just this one time…
You don’t condone stabbing women, but what about one woman at a time?

I could go on and on…but you never said anything about stabbing a man, so I will just quietly go away. 😳

We’re buddies right? Hello?

Pretty good. Civilian job has been crazy. Been promoted three times in the course of just over a year because people leave and they offer the job to me. Lots more responsibility but the paycheck went up to reflect it too. Also, just got selected for LTC so should get promoted sometime between now and October. Pretty excited about that.
Well...that brings us to aaaa, Milton Waddams...well, we couldnt actually find a record of his employment here. Must be a system glitch...

So he still receives a paycheck?

87820876-A305-4878-B7A3-57A7DBA9DCB1.gif

Getting a root canal without anesthetic is funnier than Seinfeld.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back