Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t agree with everything the guy you are referring too teaches but I try to teach what chipper and Freddie do with their swing…. They are very similar to judges with the stretched load one leg weight transfer and the bat path I am describing… the overwhelming majority have those characteristics the same…. I don’t want to swing like Tony Gwynn did even though he was a great player in is era.
I hate all this technical garbage...and Tony Gwynn would still be one of the best hitters in baseball. People still have to get on base and not everybidy is a power hitter. Some kids need to learn how to slap line drives all over the field because they are never going to be power hitters.

"Hit em where they ain't"

200-12-gif.451637
Now why would I be mad?

20220504_152856.jpg

Hey, Morans. My basal carcinoma biopsy came back with still present cancer cells. My doctor is recommending Mohs surgery or possibly radiation. I am already leaning towards the Mohs, but wanted to know if anyone had advice before I make my final decision. @VolsDoc81TX

Thank you.
Just now seeing this, sorry brother. This sucks.

Rewatching the Kentucky game god we score so fast lol
Absolutely! Especially telling is us getting the ball back in our territory with about a minute (or less?) in the first half and the lead, and instead of taking a knee, Heup goes for the jugular. We don't get the TD (we did try!), but we do tack on a FG. We win by... 3.

I think Heup (who does like a running game) thought and was correct that that was the way to win that game. Loaded and blasting away with big shots without stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back