Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also use iron covers if I could get them on and off without slowing everyone down.

Everyone talks about how your irons need nicks and dings…until you put them up for sale. Then suddenly club condition is a huge deal.
How much time could removing an iron cover really take? I can slide mine of in a tenth of a second. . .

68646461.jpg

He's not wrong. Pruitt has one Alontae. And then we have burying Tillman and Theo on the bench, allowing Crouch to waste his time at LB, forgetting HB was on the team for half a year, etc etc.

But credit where it's due. Forcing AT to corner was a good move.
No one forgot HB was on the bench. He just made the offense less effective. Took waaay too many sacks. Scoring actually went down.

The rest...yeah. Though he gets some credit for Warrior too. That's about the extent after 3 full years lmfao

One of my good friends is a scratch golfer in his 60s that played college golf and he uses iron covers because he hates having his irons smacking against each other making a lot of noise when using a cart. They don't slow his pace of play down, which would be the only reason to give him grief about them. I've got a lot invested in my Mizunos after swapping out the shafts to MMT 105tx, so I might start using some "b!tch mittens" just to get a little more life out of them. If you can play, then nobody should care.

Tell the old basta&d to walk for exercise

Reactions: Batman1948
No one forgot HB was on the bench. He just made the offense less effective. Took waaay too many sacks. Scoring actually went down.

The rest...yeah. Though he gets some credit for Warrior too. That's about the extent after 3 full years lmfao
When the season tanked and the calls for HB started, the entire staff talked like HB wasn't prepared at that point to even take a snap. Pruitt repeatedly talked about how "unfair" it was to put a QB in who had gone through the entire Spring and half the season.

That's what I meant. They seemingly left him holding the clipboard until they needed him to actually play.

Reactions: Orange.
When the season tanked and the calls for HB started, the entire staff talked like HB wasn't prepared at that point to even take a snap. Pruitt repeatedly talked about how "unfair" it was to put a QB in who had gone through the entire Spring and half the season.

That's what I meant. They seemingly left him holding the clipboard until they needed him to actually play.
True. He wasn't good enough. But they should have at least prepped him. Not sure it makes any difference, but definitely an example of his incompetency. He and Chaney had already made Maurer and JG regress. What a weird season that was.

Reactions: Orange.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back