Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like soccer and all of this used to mildly irk me, but I've come to really enjoy watching how excited you get about it. 😂

Thanks I think 😂

I love it. I’m active in the Premier League and World Soccer thread in the Sports Leagues forum, but there are people here that like Soccer but don’t post over there, so I like that we can chat about it here in the catch all thread.

IMG_4101.jpeg.35e8ad0f742ed4e1b9884990d804ab61.jpeg

David Skinns repping UT Orange.............

meh....this is my idea of repping TBO20170418_181422.jpg

I have no evidence to support this statement but I think this is more centered around the T a&m's approach last year. Don't think they went the collective route.
Them, Miami, and Oregon.

This would be good for us and give us more of a competitive (relative) advantage. Our model was made for this change.

The snap it back launch angle freaks have ruin a lot of kids. Look up video especially from Tony Gwynn. That’s how you swing. Also, Chipper and Freddie. Don’t make him an Aaron Judge. He can pull it off but very few can.

[NSFW: LANGUAGE]

Nonsense, lol. Only training videos one will ever need are taught by Coach Kent Murphy.

yes this is a joke

Reactions: UTMVol76

Lmfao but not even surprised. The gap between us and #2 in RPI is the same as between #2 and #25 lol.

Even saw where analytics of the GOAT teams we were 1st by such a large margin, it was bigger than between the 2nd best team and the 8th best ever.

We are just living on a different planet right now.

You partly answered why. Yes, I want it to be more on the amateur level. Otherwise, let's just have the players go straight to the pros. Perhaps develop a 'feeder league' (yes, they're trying) and skip the whole college thing. Not to mention that this will only exacerbate the 'haves and have nots'. A few well funded schools (Texas) will destroy most other programs. Long story short. If I want to watch a bunch of well paid athletes going against each other, I'll watch the NFL or NBA. The one and done thing in the NCAA is already a joke.
I like it the way it is...and it's always been that way. The best programs got the money to the best players the best ILLEGALY...albeit pennies on the dollar in an industry worth multiple billions. Now that it's legit, their enablers want the NEW best operators shut down. There's never going to be a day when a collective (who don't receive a dime of the network billions deals) can crank out 6 figure deals for all 85 on the roster. Bama, UGA, Clemson et al will adjust when this ploy falls flat, so don't shed a tear for the HAVE's who HAVE to up their game. The have not's never have and never will.

You are now completely dead to me. Congrats.

Springsteen is an icon, man.
Pinochet was iconic too...doesn't mean he didn't suck.

Fwiw Bruce put on one of the worst concerts I've ever seen. So did Buffalo Springfield. I was able to forgive one of them...

Reactions: Orange.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back