Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clint was so badass he over badassed at times..

tumblr_m8cil2ooCi1rcf3weo3_r1_500.gif

Think a percentage revolted because they thought it was about him not being a great HC but it was other stuff for *most.

If it were only about getting a winning hc, people would've still went off over the Pruitt hire. I'll never know what GS may have known or not known but the NFL stories (orders to take out people's knees and other BS) was enough for me. Didn't want him anywhere near.
My simple rule - if I wouldn't want my son playing for them, then I don't want them.

Definitely the entire package for me. His time at Tampa, his time at PSU, his reputation, and the way the whole thing went down. It was just a terrible idea all the way around.

My company -- all crewed vessels: Home - Charter Caribe

If you decide to charter a 'bareboat' (i.e. you're the captain), I recommend Voyage Charters in the BVI. Very nice, professional folks. Word of warning though: you must submit a boating resume and they check your credentials and experience closely. They take the safety of their boats and passengers very seriously.
Thanks.
I definitely want a crewed vessel.

I doubt our coaches are reaching out to players on other teams. I’d be surprised if our players aren’t talking to guys on other teams then reaching out to our coaches to see if there’s interest. Players from other teams probably reach out to our staff to gauge if there’s interest. Our coaches probably say something along the line of “ hey, we’re so glad you reached out to us but by NCAA rules we can’t discuss anything until you enter the portal. But, once you do please contact us immediately as we’d be very interested in talking to you “

I am stunned anyone with 2 eyes that function the same way that mine do thought that Joe Milton was the answer
We’re aware, you’ve made your opinion on this abundantly clear.

IIRC Swain, Ainge, et al were all gushing over him at the time.

Just wondering, how much of your income is, or has been based on coaching football or evaluating players?

I doubt our coaches are reaching out to players on other teams. I’d be surprised if our players aren’t talking to guys on other teams then reaching out to our coaches to see if there’s interest. Players from other teams probably reach out to our staff to gauge if there’s interest. Our coaches probably say something along the line of “ hey, we’re so glad you reached out to us but by NCAA rules we can’t discuss anything until you enter the portal. But, once you do please contact us immediately as we’d be very interested in talking to you “
Players can reach out and give necessary info to contact coaches. Coaches just can't initiate contact unless a player is officially in the portal. Former players can also serve as intermediaries.

My company -- all crewed vessels: Home - Charter Caribe

If you decide to charter a 'bareboat' (i.e. you're the captain), I recommend Voyage Charters in the BVI. Very nice, professional folks. Word of warning though: you must submit a boating resume and they check your credentials and experience closely. They take the safety of their boats and passengers very seriously.
The wife and I are wanting to do something special for our son's 30th birthday near the end of March. We are exploring options on a 4 day cruise or a 4 day getaway to somewhere in the Carribean or maybe even Cancun. Got any reccomendations for what you folks do? Sounds like something different we would be interested in.

Knowing most of us return to the sanctity of our homes after such encounters, I want to send out T&P to @utvols88 and @SmokinBob, both married to dawgs.

May your date nights be bark free..
If not, may your attorneys be ruthless and your judges mustard throwing VFLs.
😂 He’s buying everything that says NC on it and reading every article out loud to me! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back