Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only bad thing about Georgia players hitting the portal is you always hear they're leaning Florida. If we can't have them, at least go outside the SEC. Don't boost up the damn gators. I want all things Georgia and Florida to suck.

They do suck Weez, they do.

Reactions: VolNash17
I wondered myself what percentage of each donation would make it into the hands of the players. 3 full time employees (that we are aware of from their website - probably more salaries for office staff, etc) would seem to drain the donation money considerably.
They’re on record stating 90% to the player and 10% overhead which seems very reasonable to me.

This right here. The fan base has proven that our collective thought is not sound enough to follow as advice for building a program. We are fans…knee jerk, emotional, short sighted, and all each carrying his/her own personal agenda and biases.

We need strong leadership in the AD with deep conviction about what they are doing. They have to be confident enough in themselves, lacking insecurity, and lead this looney bin fan base out of our dysfunction into a new era of glory days.

This is all true.

But we were right to cancel Schiano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back