Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen princess, you took one sarcastic gif and construed it as being negative, and one post that said we needed more Edge players to hit the portal, and started a pointless attack. The fact we were chasing Verse shows the staff wants another Edge rusher, and when Verse chose FSU, there weren't any other good Edge options in the portal at that time. Anyone can go and read the Verse thread and see my posts and the context they were made in. That you took them out of context is on you.

You complain about people bitching and bellyaching, then you turn around and start bitching and bellyaching. If it bothers you so damn much, why are you doing it yourself??

You're the one complaining because fans dare to have expectations. Oh woe is you, you poor soul, that you have to read about fan expectation on a message board. Get over yourself.
Unreasonable expectations are both stupid and toxic and do zero towards advancing the cause to the point we ALL want, and in fact they retard and hinder that cause.

That is his point and mine..I ain't gonna call you names cause you're my bud, but I 100% agree with him in principle on this.

Reactions: SugarCC
Hey I found a replacement gif for the throw shmuck in a dumpster gif...Going to log off now knowing that I actually accomplished something meaningful today.

OpulentEntireIrrawaddydolphin-size_restricted.gif

Unreasonable expectations are both stupid and toxic and do zero towards advancing the cause to the point we ALL want, and in fact they retard and hinder that cause.

That is his point and mine..I ain't gonna call you names cause you're my bud, but I 100% agree with him in principle on this.
You clearly haven't understood what I've been saying. I don't expect to compete with Bama or UGA next year, or even soon, but there's not a damn thing wrong with expecting to compete with them eventually. Otherwise, what's the point?? The expectation is to get better, to see improvement, to consistently move in the right direction. It's not to give up and just surrender. If people actually expect us to catch up to Bama or Georgia next year, then yeah, they're expecting too much. But it's not too much to expect to get there eventually. And if anyone truly thinks we'll never catch them, then I question how they can call themselves a fan. We WILL get back to the top eventually. How soon is anyone's guess, but that should be everyone's ultimate expectation. We should expect to eventually compete at the top of the conference at some point.

And honestly, I'm starting to question if people really understand what a fan message board is for? It's for having discussions about the team, and expectations, and players, and how people feel about their team. Opposing opinions are part of the package deal.

Reactions: VolNash17
I totally recommend it. If you're a boater, it's the trip of a lifetime. I've done several bareboat charter trips in the US and British VI and each one was perfect.

I manage operations for a crewed catamaran company based in St Thomas. Our trips include the captain, chef, and all on-board provisions. The price is higher than a bareboat of course but it's a more carefree experience. All of our captains are Dive masters as well, if you enjoy diving.

What company or website? I have been trying to get one for a while. But my wife is against it. I may go without her 😳

Portal is just plain wild. Bru McCoy, who has some legal issues still pending as far as I know, is a talented player, but… he committed to USC, was let out, went to Texas. Went back to USC, and of course he is back in the portal…
90CE4F58-9FFE-4CD9-9C7F-D28681BCAA87.jpeg

Reactions: HeadVol77
Portal is just plain wild. Bru McCoy, who has some legal issues still pending as far as I know, is a talented player, but… he committed to USC, was let out, went to Texas. Went back to USC, and of course he is back in the portal…
View attachment 428160

I read where his legal issues were resolved, but it still seems strange if our staff is interested.

View attachment 428160
I read that his charges were dropped because of lack of evidence, but usc kept him suspended for some reason. Helton wouldn’t say why

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back