Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the $19.51 portion of the 1951 club is genius. I think whoever suggested that idea to Spyre should be applauded and get like free things and free beer. Genius person.
Someone on here (or was it 247?) came up with the idea.

I was the one that posted it to them on their pinned VQ thread.

So we can split ecred 50/50 😁

The benefit of NIL money is real.

Hooker ended the year with 68.2% 2945 passing yards, 31 TDs, 3 INTs, 620 rushing yards, 5 rushing TDs

Did that without playing in the Bowling Green game and with only playing in half of the Pitt game. He absolutely would have been drafted this year in the NFL draft, but not high enough to guarantee himself millions or even a big signing bonus.

View attachment 428063

Huge drop in QB contract value once you're outside round 1. And if Hooker is making 500k+ in NIL deals with the chance to have a better year to push himself into the 2nd or 1st round discussion it's worth it.

Well said

Someone on here (or was it 247?) came up with the idea.

I was the one that posted it to them on their pinned VQ thread.

So we can split ecred 50/50 😁

Another suggestion (credit to someone on ToS):

Maybe do a really low level plan - such as $19.51/mo. It might have low/no benefits ofc, but a recurring option (for any amount) would be good for continuous and ongoing cashflow from thousands of "small guys".
You can take the whole 100 %....ecred is corrosive

I just asked through their website and apparently they are launching the $19.51/month level early next week.

I am certain that I throw $20/month away on stupid stuff here and there. It would be fun to put it towards something that might ultimately lead to a more enjoyable brand of football to cheer for.
Boom! Let’s go! I will be very disappointed if every single person that posts in this forum does not at least join on that level.

Count me in for the $19.51.
Really hope they launch that soon. A massive group of people who may not have been able to get involved before can now be a part of it. We will have thousands sign up for that when they announce it. I know I’ll be in for that package with other single donations along the way. It all counts.

We didn’t take baby steps on offense. Improvement from worse than 100 ranked offense to teens and top 10 in multiple categories is an astronomical leap.

My opinion on the offensive gains versus the defensive gains is simple. pruitt muzzled and limited the offensive players, but didn’t actually coach any talent out of them. His allegiance to #2 was the greatest limit to the offense. They just needed a QB and to be given a scheme.

Defensive side of the team was where the pruitt lead atrocities occurred. The first year if you remember, we had the best pruitt defense. That’s because he hired some pretty good coaches. Once he alienated those coaches and they left, then the horror began. His “scheme had so many checks and alerts that the players were slowed by all the mandatory options. Defense isn’t about overthinking, but read/anticipate, react, destroy, disrupt. He never allowed that. He replaced good coaches with mediocre coaches that he could control (or fire). Who can’t coach how to cover/disrupt a slant? pruitt.
It’s gonna take more than a year to remove all the bad habits from the defensive players. They are already playing faster. They are finally having fun playing football. They now give a damn.
It’s amazing that this group of coaches are closer to being Volunteers in less than a year. The previous 4 coaching staffs never even understood.
With Volunteer coaches and VFL players, now Tennessee will be easier to recruit to. I would rather have a 3* VFL (or 2* Tillman) than a 5* diva who will fold/transfer with the first sign of adversity.

In conclusion:

15-0 🤠
Careful Doc, you're gonna upset someone's sensibilities by expecting too much. Don't you know what our records been the last 10-15 years?

Think most would be surprised just how far this Spyre thing has taken off. Think we are building a serious monster...and how many tens of thousands are still unaware? This is only the tip of the iceberg.

And they've listened to you folks wanting a $19.51 level plan too...imo it's coming soon...

Edit: now I see you all have already hashed this out all out in the prior pages 😭 I'll show myself the door

It's a helluva start and could be made into a monster if we all pull together as a team.

If me calling you a b!tch is bellyaching, I'm going to need gallons of pepto. You did start it whenever you asked me who had been saying these things about Jared Verse, and i showed you just a smidgen of your own bullsh!t. You didn't like that, so you turned into a tortured soul, who's so misunderstood. Then, you poked again whenever I laid down facts about the last 12 years, asking if I'm cool with mediocrity, and did I ever want to see us return to relevance. Escalation? Damn right, I'm on top of the world, after a dumbsh!t question like that. This isn't me getting pissy...this is me just getting tuned up.

Cut out for message boards? The days leading up to esd told me all I need to know about what you're made of, sweetheart...as I grab for more pepto.
Listen princess, you took one sarcastic gif and construed it as being negative, and one post that said we needed more Edge players to hit the portal, and started a pointless attack. The fact we were chasing Verse shows the staff wants another Edge rusher, and when Verse chose FSU, there weren't any other good Edge options in the portal at that time. Anyone can go and read the Verse thread and see my posts and the context they were made in. That you took them out of context is on you.

You complain about people bitching and bellyaching, then you turn around and start bitching and bellyaching. If it bothers you so damn much, why are you doing it yourself??

You're the one complaining because fans dare to have expectations. Oh woe is you, you poor soul, that you have to read about fan expectation on a message board. Get over yourself.

Reactions: VolNash17
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back