Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom!! I’m in for that much. Just think if we could get 100,000 fans to be in for $20 a month
 That would be $2 million a month. If only 50,000 fans get in on that level, then it is still $1 million a month.
And buddy, that shouldn't be that hard. We have the fanbase. We just need this word to get out

We really are going to have a hard time replacing his overall production.

I think that Neyor can step in and make a huge impact in our passing game, but Velus' impact on special teams was big too. Don't know if we have a speedster with natural return ability anymore?

I think you make it an open competition with Calloway, Holiday, Sampson, & White. The best way to give young WR/RB some early PT is in the return game and if you use the speed guys that are natural runners already then all the better. All those guys got "home run" speed

I'm thinking about a bare bones power cat charter in the VI or bahamas. Leaning bahamas because of my familiarity with the waters.
I totally recommend it. If you're a boater, it's the trip of a lifetime. I've done several bareboat charter trips in the US and British VI and each one was perfect.

I manage operations for a crewed catamaran company based in St Thomas. Our trips include the captain, chef, and all on-board provisions. The price is higher than a bareboat of course but it's a more carefree experience. All of our captains are Dive masters as well, if you enjoy diving.

Exactly. This isn't hard. If he can't fix the problems then he won't be the guy. But to have him for 3 years to be able to work with and develop him, if you can fix that problem, you have an elite QB. And if not, you've got TJ and another transfer and most likely Nico right behind him ready to take over if he isn't able to.

Thing is this if Hooker stays healthy and balls out he's going to be a UT QB taken early in the draft, next year if Milton balls out he'll be taken too and probably higher than Hooker because his pure arm talent is unmatched...even at the NFL level. Entering year 4 for Heupel with 2 or 3 4/5 star QBs on roster in open competition to earn the job after UT having back to back QBs taken in the first 3 rounds = big time for recruiting.

It speaks more to the level of buy-in State wide. Everyone pulling in the same direction, not in thought or talk, but execution (just ask UAB). Nothing gets in the way of Alabubba's Foosball program!
They don’t have anything else. Football is all that keeps their state relevant. It’s all they have on offer. Of course they’re all going to pull in the same reaction. The Tadd are what give meaning to their blighted existence.

There is a pending investigation. LSU didn’t exactly turn the other way. They suspended him for the NCAAT that year, and they amended his contract to include a termination if level 1 or 2 violations are found. They also haven’t extended his original contract, which is normally done with a coach who has had that kind of success.
He's basically a dead man walking and he knows it

Reactions: volnut1
Stanley Morgan
ArtisticSpitefulGreatwhiteshark-max-1mb.gif

:)

No sir. Different boats I've owned over the past several years. I invited some people on the forum to come visit me at the Vol Navy docks many years ago. Nobody took me up on it unfortunately.

I live, work, and boat in St Thomas, US Virgin Islands now. I'm thankful I get to see most games on ESPN/SEC but I do miss Neyland.
Oh wow...I hate you(jk)..I visited on a cruise two years ago and did my own thing and hopped over to Trunk Bay on St John đŸ€© It is now one of my favorite spots on Earth and I am trying to talk my Dad and some friends into going in with me on a rental for a few days on St Thomas or St John..preferably on St John, I love the more laid back vibe and all the NP land and historic spots to explore.

I think the $19.51 portion of the 1951 club is genius. I think whoever suggested that idea to Spyre should be applauded and get like free things and free beer. Genius person.
Yeah, they need a Smokey for $19.51 a mo....I'm in then !
Passed that on to them when I participated in a Major plan and even tho I was somewhat sarcastic that day, they said they would consider !

Jones just couldn't maximize talent at all

If Heup has that kind of talent on offense there's no way he squanders it
I truly believe that Heupel could have contended for a title with the talent on those teams. If kids could just see that, and jump on board with him here now, I think he could soon.

It is sooo frustrating to see we have a guy that could do it now if he just had the manpower, and so few elite kids want to come here and make it happen....meanwhile Bitch was able to snake oil them in..blows my mind.

I totally recommend it. If you're a boater, it's the trip of a lifetime. I've done several bareboat charter trips in the US and British VI and each one was perfect.

I manage operations for a crewed catamaran company based in St Thomas. Our trips include the captain, chef, and all on-board provisions. The price is higher than a bareboat of course but it's a more carefree experience. All of our captains are Dive masters as well, if you enjoy diving.
I've boated a time or two. 👀

Ya
 Everyone close to the State program new that was coming. Day wasn’t happy with the development of their linebackers
The season after they put 4 in the NFL? Cautionary tale for the Tony Elliotts and Al Washingtons...take that promotion!

I have to say that my first read through of your quoted post had me agree with Weezer’s response. When I reread it, I saw what you were saying.
However, his response wasn’t a personal attack, Your rebuttal was.
Can’t we just discuss the team with love without the “Jane, you ignorant slut” verbage?
Your rebuttal had merit when you filter out all the personal slurs. See my edit above.
The correct verbiage is "Jane you poor misguided slut" :):):):):). Saturday Night Live was the best thing on TV during the 70's :cool::cool:

Eh, I think we haven't gone nearly far enough in paying kids. The universities are still the only ones profiting while the players are the ones providing the product. NIL only allows them to get endorsements, the people profiting off football are still paying them peanuts and paying them on the barter system on top of it. The NFL pays players, it's arguably a better product than college football in terms of entertainment. I'd love to see a salary cap.

You're talking more generally though, I wasn't being so philosophical lol. Watching basketball officials decide outcomes more often than not is just unwatchable to me. Football officials don't have as much influence in my opinion, so it doesn't get to me as much.
I will never understand you people that love that purely mercenary bullđŸ’©..I gave no problem with them making money on NIL, but I want them to be here at least partly because they love the place and identify with what being a Tennessee Volunteer is.

I pretty much f'n hate pro football...pretty much all pro team sports. The players have zero connection to the people and place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back