Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima get busy right now. See you all in the morning
Don't strain your arm.

otis-jerking-off-1.gif

If you want to hang on Pearl's jock, take that to an Auburn board where it will be appreciated. Continuing to do it here does come across as "trollish" at the least.
I'd much rather someone hang from Pearl's sack, than Kirby's or Kiffin's. Many more in here that LOVE them some Kirby and Kiffin nuts than Pearl's.

Fulmer did not turn Cobb away. Just would not lie to him about being a QB. I wish he had given him a chance to start at QB and just moved him as he planned to do all along.
Dooley- Jalen Ramsey. Wanted to play football and run track. Wanted to stay in state. Dooley didn’t recruit him very hard.

Reactions: drvenner
I'd much rather someone hang from Pearl's sack, than Kirby's or Kiffin's. Many more in here that LOVE them some Kirby and Kiffin nuts than Pearl's.
I'd much rather Vol fans not hang from any of their sacks because none of them coach the Vols. They have websites for those who are fans of the teams they coach.

That's because it is a completely false and deliberately misleading distortion of weez's last 100 posts. Why do people fall for it?

The people you are joining him in criticizing do NOT EXIST. It's a strawman. There is no one who thinks we do not need to recruit to win. It's stupid as f.
I’m agreeing with one post — just one. I’m not cycling back through 100 posts. He said Heupel’s recruiting game needs to be lifted to compete with the elite SEC teams. I totally agree. That’s it.

I'd much rather Vol fans not hang from any of their sacks because none of them coach the Vols. They have websites for those who are fans of the teams they coach.
No different than the bit*hes and bellyachers around here, imo.

I’m agreeing with one post — just one. I’m not cycling back through 100 posts. He said Heupel’s recruiting game needs to be lifted to compete with the elite SEC teams. I totally agree. That’s it.
Since 2010: Bama is 150-17, 7 SEC Titles, 5 National Titles, with 1 head coach...UGA is 121-39, 1SEC Title, 1 National Title, with 2 head coaches...UT is 73-75, with 4 head coaches.

Why are you thinking about elite SEC teams right now? That's not "realism".

Last edited:
Since 2010: Bama is 150-17, 7 SEC Titles, 5 National Titles, with 1 head coach...UGA is 121-39, 1SEC Title, 1 National Title, with 2 head coaches...UT is 73-75, with 4 head coaches.

Why are you thinking about elite SEC teams right now? That's not "realism".
What is the ultimate goal you want for Tennessee football? Are you happy with mediocre, or do you want to see us achieve actual relevance again? No one is saying we have to get to the top immediately, though strangely, you keep implying they are. We all know it takes baby steps. But it still takes steps. Recruiting will have to get better. No one is saying we have to recruit as well as Bama or Georgia next year. But to get to where most Vol fans want to ultimately get, we will have to reach that level eventually. If we're still in the same place in 5 years that we are now, then that's a problem. There's nothing wrong with fans expecting to see improvement, expecting to eventually compete for championships. So if you call that "bitching" and "bellyaching", then yeah, I'll continue to do that because I'm a fan. I'll always want to see us getting better because I care. If someone is okay with staying mediocre, then I have to question how much they care.

Georgia recruits athletes and certain body types. They have the ability to mold them and develop them because of what they have in front of them. That’s the difference. Doesn’t mean they can’t be beat or won’t ever play bad but football is a violent game and there’s only a handful of teams that even have the body types to match up with them consistently. Tennessee is not one of them. Doesn’t mean that 8,9,10 wins aren’t doable.
This is exactly the system that Pruitt was attempting but failed utterly at.

We will compete eventually, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back