Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 Baylor loses at home to #19 Texas Tech. Makes our loss to Tech look better.
No it doesn’t. I watched our game against Tech and goodness it was ugly. Right now we need better offensive production because this is ugly to watch. Can we get Heup to asst coach bball? Just for offensive plays.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
No it doesn’t. I watched our game against Tech and goodness it was ugly. Right now we need better offensive production because this is ugly to watch. Can we get Heup to asst coach bball? Just for offensive plays.
I meant for resume/tourney seeding and yes, it does.

How is White Castle an 'invention'?

Someone had leftover scraps from the cow. With no refrigeration the entrails got thrown on two pieces of enriched bread, with crappy pickle and some day old cheese. That's like falling forward and decrying gravity is yours.

That’s what @BaldBiker tried to do until he found out that Sir Isaac Newton got hit in the head with an apple the week before and already claimed it. Of course, @BaldBiker was gonna call it gestumpinmeintoesnundbanginmeinnoggin (he thought German sounded more scientific, even though that’s really not German) 😳

This might blow your mind, but you don't have to cheer for the kid or relish in his misery. You can just be an adult.

Well, you aren’t new around here, but you don’t post in the RF much, NHDC and DCJW.
Also any of pruitt’s pay to play guys can suck it. They screwed over the Volunteers. That’s grudge worthy.

I just don't like dealing in "ifs" cause by the time Heupel gets equal talent I could be in the ground.

I think Heupel is a better coach, but Kirby is doing something right. If you don't want to give him credit that's fine, but it's one man's opinion...that will regardless of what you think be shared by very few.

So, let’s git her done MoCo, I have a shovel. Where’s your burial site?

If I can suggest a beach with a site above the high tide mark, will only bury you up to the shoulders so that you can see it happen 🤠

It was ugly, but they are a very good defensive team like us. Beat Kansas and Baylor back to back. Obviously, we need better offense.

Reactions: UTJoe and bigorange
Saban lost to two of his assistants this year. Just realized that.

ATM's push is being done the right way. They're dumping everything they have into the defense/LOS.

I would much rather it be ATM v UGA in the SEC Championship next year than watch Bama again.

TAMU Tennessee would be way more fun. One loss bama and uga left out would be hilarious. Then all 4 playoff teams could be SEC and no doubt when we beat two of those 3 teams twice in one season 🤠

Yes, you are very confusing. What I actually said is nothing like what you seem to be saying I said.
There was satire in my little jabs. All in the spirit of banter…in which you’re no stranger. I continue to disagree with your theory about portal athletes. But I get your point and I found a stopping point.

So the chicken littles were right that Heup waited too long and the portal is now empty?

Heard on a podcast and Swain hinted that Tennessee is going through back channels talking to kids that have not hit the portal yet. Apparently swinging for guys that could join in the Spring.

Also said there has been a lot of smoke around guys we "missed" but not really much fire on some of them. More rumors and not pushing that hard for them. Evans was one of the names mentioned.

There was satire in my little jabs. All in the spirit of banter…in which you’re no stranger. I continue to disagree with your theory about portal athletes. But I get your point and I found a stopping point.
55d9ef016aef584e635ceafcf45272e0_w200-gif.427703

That’s what @BaldBiker tried to do until he found out that Sir Isaac Newton got hit in the head with an apple the week before and already claimed it. Of course, @BaldBiker was gonna call it gestumpinmeintoesnundbanginmeinnoggin (he thought German sounded more scientific, even though that’s really not German) 😳
The old man has disappeared again. I think he gets enjoyment out of making us worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back