Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

AMBAVol07

😂 He’s buying everything that says NC on it and reading every article out loud to me! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I feel your pain, also married to a Dawg. If he doesn’t give it a rest I may have to send him to GA to live with his fellow Dawgs for a while. Hate to think what life will be like if they win more than once every 40ish years.

SmokinBob

(♀) Team chargervol
Knowing most of us return to the sanctity of our homes after such encounters, I want to send out T&P to @utvols88 and @SmokinBob, both married to dawgs.

May your date nights be bark free..
If not, may your attorneys be ruthless and your judges mustard throwing VFLs.
😂 He’s buying everything that says NC on it and reading every article out loud to me! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ulysees E. McGill

"Worst member on VolNation"
Classics to me. I like Nobody the best though.

Which movie says "every nun that is a nun, slap a nun that ain't a nun"? I can't remember for anything.
I liked them for being fun, but even as a kid I found them silly. I'm just not a big fan of campy westerns that try to be half serious...go all the comedic way like Blazing Saddles or play it straight.

I like several movies in that vein, and they are entertaining, but they are just not among my favorites.

99Vol

Id bet you were the kid that got $5 for the carnival and blew it at the first game you saw in 2 minutes. Then you would cry the rest of the time about being broke. The staff has to be very selective due to numbers restrictions and there is a ridiculous multitude of candidates out there with more every day...so chill your man boobs and see what transpires.
Is that worse than the guy who lifted his head after 5 edits on his “Portal Recruiting Strategy” Novella only to find out Fall Camp already started?…🥱

VN Store