Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSD and all hallucinogens are like looking into a mirror that shows you all the truths about yourself. I tried AMT, DMT, DiPT and 2CB7 about 20 years ago when I was young and all that stuff was being legally sold online.

AMT was the craziest for me. Lasted 3 days and way stronger visuals than LSD. Sat out on a dock in Clinton for hours and watched a giant water spout hundreds of yards wide that went from the water all the way up in the sky.....it had birds and other flying animals circling around it, lighting flashing all around it and other crazy stuff I don't remember. It was a profoundly beautiful visual experience but glad I met my now wife and stopped partying like that.
I took a lot of awesome and fun trips back in the day..until the last one..ughh.

Reactions: gainesvol82

I can't stop thinking about this.

The ball was actually thrown perfectly. JUST OVER the defender's hand.

Tillman was just too worn out to jump high enough. No spring at all. If his hands are 3 or 4 inches higher it's a TD.

That should have been game.

It would have been an “all-time” moment for Tennessee

Could you imagine the difference in narrative for Milton as well?

We are only discussing nut cutting cause there is no game thread yet.
Three jobs and an online course with a deadline are nailing me to the wall. I take brief moments to post when I can.

I’ve actually just opened VN on my desktop now to do it though because I’m an idiot and don’t want to focus on what’s actually necessary

I’m to the “other dude shaving my scrotum” portion of the thread. We cover a lot of ground in these parts 😂
Yea, I had a girl I went to high school with do the ice cold iodine wipe down!! Was very cold and I was sure to point that out!!! (Que the water was cold gif!!)😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back