Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these vasectomy stories. All these recurring nightmares about swollen manfruit, aching nuggets, hematomas, agonizing pain, feeling the cuts. You could not pay me enough money to have one done now. Not no, but HELL no!
Lol, my op was horrible, solely due to me not listening to instructions. Post op was fine, ans like mentioned, the benefits are good!
In my defense, mine was scheduled for 1p on 11/11/11. How the hell a fella suppose to not eat til after 2p?!?! I eat every 2 hours.

Ultimately whether he's smart enough to realize it or not Pruitt is making a choice to not coach as a HC in college again for awhile.

The misconduct while here was already bad enough, but the rock throwing and attempted slander will for sure not be forgotten in the future.

His HC win-loss record, now known micromanaging assholery, inability to treat players or any others normally, and shown lack of true coaching talent will keep him from even being offered another HC position long before they get to the evaluation of his current buffoonery…😁

If it is a bone bruise and nothing other than pain tolerance he will get shot up and play.

If it is something that you can damage worse by playing then you sit him.

A bone bruise hurst as bad as an unreduced fracture. Nothing to do for it treatment wise, just have to ride it out…

One of my colleagues, who is a Notre Dame fan, came after me for our fanbase being "insane" today. I reminded him that we'd had 8 losing seasons in 13 years and that any legacy program that had a record of such failure would have a tremendously short fuse. LSU is firing a coach two years removed from a national title. Auburn did the same. Florida fired a coach halfway through his third season after he won the East back-to-back in each of his first two seasons. I don't want to hear about Tennessee fans being uniquely awful. They're intensely loyal and are understandably pissed off after getting screwed on top of a decade plus of absolute incompetence.

They can all get bent, I'm out of craps to give.
We've had to fight our own coaches, our own admins, our own media, the refs and the entire system, just for the honor of being kicked in the giblets, time and again.
We just watched a scumbag like Kiffin, after our already tumultuous history, trample all over any integrity of the game. And he gets treated like the good guy in the story?
Un-freaking-believable.

If being fed up with all the bs, makes us the bad guys in the stacked, greedy, wink-wink, good ol boy system - GOOD.
I'll proudly put on the black hat and ride.
And I've got no shortage of double Gauldens for anyone still piling on TN fans at this point.

One of my colleagues, who is a Notre Dame fan, came after me for our fanbase being "insane" today. I reminded him that we'd had 8 losing seasons in 13 years and that any legacy program that had a record of such failure would have a tremendously short fuse. LSU is firing a coach two years removed from a national title. Auburn did the same. Florida fired a coach halfway through his third season after he won the East back-to-back in each of his first two seasons. I don't want to hear about Tennessee fans being uniquely awful. They're intensely loyal and are understandably pissed off after getting screwed on top of a decade plus of absolute incompetence.
And... an Alabama fan MURDERED someone because that person said A&M had a better football team than Alabama. This is not the first time that has happened. Ask your friend what is worse: throwing trash on the field or murder?

Did you? I am terrified of a similar conversation in like 5 years.
The doctor recommend that she get her tubes tied during the second and I said that’s a great idea. But she said she wasn’t sure if she was done after two and if we decided to stop that I could just get snipped. Now she says she definitely doesn’t want anymore kids. But I never bring it up anymore because the one time that I did she gave me a lot of grief. “I had two surgeries for our kids and you are worried about a little prick to your balls.” I replied you are damn right I am. We both laughed but I wasn’t kidding.

All forms of birth control make my wife insane. Not an option.....but neither is getting castrated so spray and pray it is. We've gotten our timing down to a science so not much risk of having more despite her saying she wants another every time she sees a baby or watches old videos of our kids.

Yep, we did too. And then we had our third kid. We refer to him as our volunteer.

I got the big V after that.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back