Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been an “all-time” moment for Tennessee

Could you imagine the difference in narrative for Milton as well?

In a flash of epic stupidity he went from.."Well he really tried and almost got us there...maybe he won't be so bad going forward"..to..."What a freakin idiot, I never want to see that dude on the field ever again"

Lol can't figure it out, no matter a mention it never shows up in "Alert". I'm on second device and alerts never show.
The only reason I look is, that's the only way you get invited to Freak`s barbecue is to rack up a huge number of alerts.
Wait! I've liked several of your posts. Do you have alerts turned off?
Is that even a thing?

Edit: awkwardly awaits response - realizing if alerts are turned off, you won't know I asked until you stumble across my post.
🤔
Don't know all I know is when I click it says no new alerts. No big deal it keeps me off Frank`s list of offenders..

Reactions: chargervol
Is it something you can even hook onto? Seems way too extreme and short-lived.

Random, but watched a movie last weekend and there were 2 kids supposedly taking DMT at their prom...all I could think was no way the writer knew what DMT was. Pretty sure you can't do anything but lay down during it. Total immersion hallucigenic from every experience I've heard. Doesn't appeal to me either. I'll stick to the all-natural fungi 😇 lsd can be really fun too at small doses, but still pretty intense. But do it daytime...say before a Tame Impala concert...and yes you may have an all-time great experience.

But those two are easy for me, could never want to do them often, but at the appropriate times, they're simply amazing.
Sometimes I do an extra scoop of pre-workout, so I kinda consider myself an authority on “toking the reefer” and such activities

Reactions: Brillovol
All these vasectomy stories. All these recurring nightmares about swollen manfruit, aching nuggets, hematomas, agonizing pain, feeling the cuts. You could not pay me enough money to have one done now. Not no, but HELL no!
I had mine done years ago.I had always heard the saying growing up “I would give my left nat for such and such.”Doc started out on the left one and then went to the right one.Stupidly I said do you have to do the right side too.And when the hair started growing back it was agony.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Was reading an article about the lawsuit, and the author put a nice little jab at the end. I LOTI.

“Coach Pruitt has settled into his position with the New York Giants,” Lyons wrote to UT.

The Giants are 1-5.
so we're finding out that Pruitt's successes werent anything to do with his ability, and, more to do with Kirby and Saban.

Are you visiting UCF?
If so, you’re going to love the campus
Yes, my daughter is interested in the school and it is a dance team clinic. It is a very quick trip. We are leaving Friday afternoon and driving back on Sunday. I will just be around campus from around noon Saturday until proably 8 am the following morning. We may decide to stay over until Monday or leave midafternoon Sunday since I don't have to be back at work until Tuesday.

All these vasectomy stories. All these recurring nightmares about swollen manfruit, aching nuggets, hematomas, agonizing pain, feeling the cuts. You could not pay me enough money to have one done now. Not no, but HELL no!
I thought about having mine reversed so I could have it done again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back