Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed
Wasn’t even offered the nerve pill. Left side picture perfect no pain right side horrible pain told him to squeeze whatever he had left in my iv through or I was gonna black out. My surgery was 4 years ago and I still sometimes get the exact phantom nut pain after intercourse. It is worse that a swift kick square to the plums.
I had a very similar experience as well. Doc said that the numbing medicine was similar to novicane. Told him I had a high tolerance to novicaine and it did not work well on me. Doc says I've never had any issues in the past. Well as he is cutting and burning everything he looks up and asks are you feeling this? I reply yes every bit. His response is well I'm almost done now so just hang in there.

Here’s a secret. You’re awake the whole time.

With your manhood exposed.

With nurses present.

In a cold room.

With sharp objects all down there.

With the doc having a conversation with you.

With the smell of your vas deferens going up in smoke.

But it saved my wife from surgery I guess, or something like that.
pool.gif

Don't threaten me with a good time
WELL if having your junk shaved by a large African American man is a good time you should see my urologist. Large hands make average sized things look small. I’ve never been as ashamed of myself as I was that day lol no where in my paperwork mentioned hair removal beforehand or I would have been pre prepped.

WELL if having your junk shaved by a large African American man is a good time you should see my urologist. Large hands make average sized things look small. I’ve never been as ashamed of myself as I was that day lol no where in my paperwork mentioned hair removal beforehand or I would have been pre prepped.
🤣🤣😂😂😂

Here’s a secret. You’re awake the whole time.

With your manhood exposed.

With nurses present.

In a cold room.

With sharp objects all down there.

With the doc having a conversation with you.

With the smell of your vas deferens going up in smoke.

But it saved my wife from surgery I guess, or something like that.
with third, noggin' as he's called, was too large to fit. #2 had a shoulder dystocia due to too much gunpowder, and narrow tube.

We didnt want to take any chances. There are plenty of issues after fact with Cesearian not to mention with tubal ligation or tying tubes such as false pregnancies. Asking a woman who's had her intestines pulled out to go even further just for the good of your sack is waaay too much.

Getting your sack worked on is only a small teency thing.

True and I took them a little too literally when they said shave. The boys did not take kindly to the mecuricome type stuff they got swabbed with....SMH !
I would say so. Something went wrong on old lefty when I got mine done. Even though I was numb I could feel the pulling up inside. It felt like I had been racked for about two weeks.

Hey, call me old school I guess

Why didn't you shave before hand? Did you want to get diddle with😏

Reactions: volKano
Near UCF is mostly “college eateries”
if you want like spectacular food.
Cooper’s hawk is good but really that’s about it.
I’d shoot for winter park area which is about 15 minutes away.
These are pretty much my go to options when family comes to visit me
Italian: Panullos
Mexican: agave Azul
Japanese: Domu
Thai: Hawkers
American cuisine: Hillstone

We have a Hawkers here in Nashville and my wife and I love that place. We could eat 10 pounds of that Roti Canai and curry appetizer. So good.

Reactions: I4Jay
Why didn't you shave before hand? Did you want to get diddle with😏
A horrible oversight on my part. I followed the pre op instructions to the letter but I should have had the common sense to realize that should have been done beforehand. It could have been the attractive female, but in true vol fan luck I was given the massive man nurse.

He's still going to gash us when he runs. He was the #1 DT for a reason.
He is like Milton, he really does not like contact. I have watched Bama play and the last thing he wants to do is run and if he has do he wants to get down as soon as he can. JG was like the 4th best DT coming out of high school and we seen how well he could run

I was done with JG after Bama and I’m done with Milton after Ole Miss. If you think we won games because of JG then LOL. That Indiana bowl game was one of the worst showings for a QB with a months practice ever. He also led us to a terrible season last year too.
Well...they literally had to put him in vs UK because the others were doing so poorly...he ended with a 210 qbr and we won by 4. So yeah he saved is there and the Mizzou game he had over 400 yards and we won by 4. So yes he saved a bowl game season for us udring that stretch. There's no doubt if you look at it objectively.

The bigger point isn't about him - it's about supporting players or not, as long as the coaches and players do. No way any amount of dislike for a QB could let me turn in a 7-5 (and then 8-5) for a 5-7 season, which would've been our record had he not returned post-Bama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back