Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does someone cheer for the Vols then turnaround and cheer for a team from California? Seems to go against every Southern value I was ever taught....
Weird values. I was taught to hate Dawgs, Gatahs, and Gumps. The rest of the world is neutral. It's why you cheer so hard against the rivals and not so much against the other 99% of teams. Do you not take rivalries seriously? Check your Vol card, Weez 😅

Reactions: Chuckie

I can't stop thinking about this.

The ball was actually thrown perfectly. JUST OVER the defender's hand.

Tillman was just too worn out to jump high enough. No spring at all. If his hands are 3 or 4 inches higher it's a TD.

That should have been game.

Attachments

• F959FDF1-92A7-4ACC-B830-748CB864D922.jpeg
    F959FDF1-92A7-4ACC-B830-748CB864D922.jpeg
    511.9 KB · Views: 79
I know VolNation is good people so sharing this if you want to participate:

Volunteer Spirit Fund for Children's Hospital, organized by Brent Baltzer

Well, they know nothing about the Tennessee spirit. Let's show them what we are really all about!

Let's raise $102,455 for the East Tennessee Children's Hospital. These funds will help the hospital to keep an open door policy to help sick kids in the Knoxville area. The minimum donation is $5.

If just 20% of people that were at Neyland Stadium donate that amount, we will blow this goal out of the water!

Weird values. I was taught to hate Dawgs, Gatahs, and Gumps. The rest of the world is neutral. Do you not take rivalries seriously? Check your Vol card, Weez 😅
I bet you like the Yankees too. Are you one of those Vol fans that was born in the North?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I bet you like the Yankees too. Are you one of those Vol fans that was born in the North?
Way to dodge your treasonry (is that a word?), no idgaf about the Yankees. I'm a Rockies fan. Because Helton. He signed my cap when I was a kid at a UT baseball clinic. He's a legend. I don't expect your excuse as to why you're busy sipping Busch Tea with your water-stealing, drooling comrades to the south.

tenor (3) (7).gif

Way to dodge your treasonry (is that a word?), no idgaf about the Yankees. I'm a Rockies fan. Because Helton. He signed my cap when I was a kid at a UT baseball clinic. He's a legend. I don't expect your excuse as to why you're busy sipping Busch Tea with your water-stealing, drooling comrades to the south.

View attachment 404814
You should feel shame. No one I know wants to be associated with California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back