Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh they’re still there. They’re just as big and beautiful as they were before.

By the way, we’ve given our horror stories, but I promise the sex is better after. Drive is all the same, but going to town with no cares to give makes it way more fun.

Nice, purplish hue?

Reactions: Brillovol
Tomorrow would be a great day for a Braves win. My dad and I used to watch Braves games together. One of the reasons I don't watch as much as I used to is it's hard watching without him. But tomorrow would be his 76th birthday. So yeah, tomorrow would be a great day to book their trip to the World Series.

Tomorrow would be a great day for a Braves win. My dad and I used to watch Braves games together. One of the reasons I don't watch as much as I used to is it's hard watching without him. But tomorrow would be his 76th birthday. So yeah, tomorrow would be a great day to book their trip to the World Series.
that's awesome

Reactions: Devo182 and Weezer
Dammit, you guys made me get in touch with my feels...

giphy.gif

The last game my dad and I watched on TV together before he was not really lucid enough while passing from cancer was Braves’ 10,000th win. I now watch with my son but miss my dad being there. Took me to my first game in 69 as Braves clinched the division. Good memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back