Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does someone cheer for the Vols then turnaround and cheer for a team from Georgia? Seems to go against every Southern value I was ever taught....
Fyp

I really don’t understand how you can’t see the lunacy of your statement when you’re the one who has something in common with tons of Georgia, Alabama and auburn fans.

He is like Milton, he really does not like contact. I have watched Bama play and the last thing he wants to do is run and if he has do he wants to get down as soon as he can. JG was like the 4th best DT coming out of high school and we seen how well he could run
Milton isn’t a fluid runner nor does he like contact. Bryce is fluid and make people miss on a dime.

close-door-the-office.gif
Went back to the Tennessee vehicle door today. My man had a Vols shirt on washing the car.

He’s a yank, but he just bought a place on Telico. He’s heading down. Knows nothing about Tennessee football but he can’t wait to give it a try. Plans to come down for the Vol Navy and everything. Showed him a pic of Neyland from Saturday and blew him away

y’all treat him right

Allow me to beat a dead horse for a bit:

Can these three statements be true at the same time?

1) Throwing debris into the field of play is extremely dangerous
2) Thousands of people did it
3) Nobody was injured

In my opinion, one of these three must be untrue in order for the other two to be true. Thus, if I'm correct, the outrage about the incident is completely overblown. Pearl clutching hysteria. Virtue signaling.
Thousands of people drive drunk every year without injuring anyone.

Just logically speaking, they can all be true simultaneously. Though inductive reasoning, much like the odds of the sun rising tomorrow, would say it strongly favors your position.

Reactions: Smokeytom
Fyp

I really don’t understand how you can’t see the lunacy of your statement when you’re the one who has something in common with tons of Georgia, Alabama and auburn fans.
Maxine Waters is a Dodgers fan. You don't get nuttier than that. Not even squirrel poop.

And I put most Californians below Georgia, Bama, Barn, and Gator fans....So that's pretty darn low.

All these vasectomy stories. All these recurring nightmares about swollen manfruit, aching nuggets, hematomas, agonizing pain, feeling the cuts. You could not pay me enough money to have one done now. Not no, but HELL no!
Just wait until Nolen commits....

howd the snip go? have a call in GP for for referral to Urologist. was nervous but now im just #ready.

No issues. I got laughing gas during the procedure. Drove myself to Nashville for the procedure and drove myself back to Franklin after. Just keep it iced and stay in bed for several days.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
No issues. I got laughing gas during the procedure. Drove myself to Nashville for the procedure and drove myself back to Franklin after. Just keep it iced and stay in bed for several days.
Why did you get laughing gas? When I had mine done 2 years ago....didn't need any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back