Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milton isn’t a fluid runner nor does he like contact. Bryce is fluid and make people miss on a dime.
You’re not wrong IMO but I would prefer it if Bryce is made to run as that’s not his preference right now and not the focus of their office. Ole Pizz is very intentional with Corral’s runs and communicated well when he decided to run when not under design as they have some sort of signal that releases a lineman upfield to attack the spy. We had no answer for that. Bryce generally has better supporting players so I’ll take him running in this game, keep the plays in front of us which seems to be this D’s MO, and hope for TFL’s or penalties to help stall drives. Also need the O to sustain longer drives or at least flip the field a bit more…

One of my colleagues, who is a Notre Dame fan, came after me for our fanbase being "insane" today. I reminded him that we'd had 8 losing seasons in 13 years and that any legacy program that had a record of such failure would have a tremendously short fuse. LSU is firing a coach two years removed from a national title. Auburn did the same. Florida fired a coach halfway through his third season after he won the East back-to-back in each of his first two seasons. I don't want to hear about Tennessee fans being uniquely awful. They're intensely loyal and are understandably pissed off after getting screwed on top of a decade plus of absolute incompetence.

One of my colleagues, who is a Notre Dame fan, came after me for our fanbase being "insane" today. I reminded him that we'd had 8 losing seasons in 13 years and that any legacy program that had a record of such failure would have a tremendously short fuse. LSU is firing a coach two years removed from a national title. Auburn did the same. Florida fired a coach halfway through his third season after he won the East back-to-back in each of his first two seasons. I don't want to hear about Tennessee fans being uniquely awful. They're intensely loyal and are understandably pissed off after getting screwed on top of a decade plus of absolute incompetence.
Meh. Remind him his coach is responsible for a kid's death...

The officiating on a whole in the SEC is terrible, its Commissioner shows weakness and bias towards winning programs. What we saw Saturday was inexcusable. Not the 1st down call but the scoop and score, and refs controlling game with stupid calls all game. They goofed it up.

Also, players laying on field. Its a mockery.

Yeah...I went off on two old UK jerks that were yapping about it the other day.

I hope this makes all of us get over that stupid program inferiority complex 💩 that we have always had..you know, the one where we have always wanted everybody to like us and speak well of us....🤬 that 🦬💩

I hate em all...burn em all for all I care...I hope you all hate us, because I sure as heck don't give a runny 💩 what any of those douchebags thinks about us..

It is VolNation vs the World...🤬 em all.

Haven’t visited since before the game Saturday because I knew the only talk would be about the debacle at the end of the game. I see it’s still the hot topic so I’ll return in a few more days oorrrrrr maybe after the bye week.
I just wanted to say though I owe an apology to @Catbone I might not have publicly said it but I rolled my eyes every time you panicked or whined about not having Evans last week but sure enough you were right. Not having him was a big deal.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Haven’t visited since before the game Saturday because I knew the only talk would be about the debacle at the end of the game. I see it’s still the hot topic so I’ll return in a few more days oorrrrrr maybe after the bye week.
I just wanted to say though I owe an apology to @Catbone I might not have publicly said it but I rolled my eyes every time you panicked or whined about not having Evans last week but sure enough you were right. Not having him was a big deal.
It really was a big deal...but losing Cade was a bigger deal as it turned out.

Isn’t that what being a fan is? Being fanatical. At least you can’t accuse us of being some fair weather, flaky, bandwagoners like a lot crimson wearing lowlifes in our beautiful state.

Most annoying WNML on-air personalities IMO

1) Jimmy Hyams
2) Heather Harrington
3) Tyler Ivens
4) Will West
5) Josh Ward

I'm sorry, I just don't find them entertaining.

WNML should hire Ron Slay. I like him. He makes me laugh.
I’d have to switch 1 and 2, but I agree

Reactions: RikidyBones
Most annoying WNML on-air personalities IMO

1) Jimmy Hyams
2) Heather Harrington
3) Tyler Ivens
4) Will West
5) Josh Ward

I'm sorry, I just don't find them entertaining.

WNML should hire Ron Slay. I like him. He makes me laugh.
Josh is a nice guy, very down to Earth. Not condescending at all.

WW is massive douche.

Jimmy is very well respected in community. Older folks and VASF folks I know like him alot. Back to Mike Hammond and Ed Brantley days at Dick Broadcasting.

He's a radio HOF guy.

Harrington is just goofy. She doesnt get on my nerves like others.

Worst was that goofball Mickey Dearstone.

Here’s a secret. You’re awake the whole time.

With your manhood exposed.

With nurses present.

In a cold room.

With sharp objects all down there.

With the doc having a conversation with you.

With the smell of your vas deferens going up in smoke.

But it saved my wife from surgery I guess, or something like that.
Typical Thursday night for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back