Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain’t never cutting my balls off fellas. Sorry for your loss.
Oh they’re still there. They’re just as big and beautiful as they were before.

By the way, we’ve given our horror stories, but I promise the sex is better after. Drive is all the same, but going to town with no cares to give makes it way more fun.

Glad you said this. I had just marked it down as a possibility for when I'm down there with the wife in January. Would have been an awkward and implausible explanation saying "it wasn't me, I4Jay said it was a decent steakhouse!"

giphy.gif

I want to but don't trust my demons to mind their own damn business in the experience. So... Here we are.

LSD and all hallucinogens are like looking into a mirror that shows you all the truths about yourself. I tried AMT, DMT, DiPT and 2CB7 about 20 years ago when I was young and all that stuff was being legally sold online.

AMT was the craziest for me. Lasted 3 days and way stronger visuals than LSD. Sat out on a dock in Clinton for hours and watched a giant water spout hundreds of yards wide that went from the water all the way up in the sky.....it had birds and other flying animals circling around it, lighting flashing all around it and other crazy stuff I don't remember. It was a profoundly beautiful visual experience but glad I met my now wife and stopped partying like that.

I watched the YouTube video of the OldPiss pregame and want to congratulate all who made it amazing. Great job to AD White and his events staff, the fans who checkerboarded the stadium, our awesome band, the fireworks, the laser light show, the spotlight on the entering players, and the incredible energy of our awesome Vols fans. I get that the performance of the embarrassing and incompetent referees created an unfortunate and unnecessary response from a small number of students. But that 18 minutes of madness can not take away how great the game environment was for our school. Great job everyone.

They didn't have to sneak it in as Baton Rouge is a wet campus. Has been for a long time. I recall being surprised when I went there in the early '90's as part of POTS and saw people drinking freely every where. Very different from UT campus where people had to hide their ****. And they were throwing things like beer bottles even back then, but at their own team because they were so bad.
It was awful. I’ll never attend another game at LSU. I attended Neyland Saturday night and it was nothing like what happened in 05’

I hate App State
Personally I'm glad to see Coastal Carolina fall. I'm tired of teams that really don't deserve the hype getting the hype. Nothing against Chadwell, he seems like a good coach, but you can't convince me his team really deserves that ranking. They're a media darling and that's why they're up there.

Is it something you can even hook onto? Seems way too extreme and short-lived.

Random, but watched a movie last weekend and there were 2 kids supposedly taking DMT at their prom...all I could think was no way the writer knew what DMT was. Pretty sure you can't do anything but lay down during it. Total immersion hallucigenic from every experience I've heard. Doesn't appeal to me either. I'll stick to the all-natural fungi 😇 lsd can be really fun too at small doses, but still pretty intense. But do it daytime...say before a Tame Impala concert...and yes you may have an all-time great experience.

But those two are easy for me, could never want to do them often, but at the appropriate times, they're simply amazing.

The cave raves at Indian Head State Park east of Knoxville in late 2000 were the right environment for those sort of experiences. Amazingly fun time for 18 year old me.

Now I take my young kids to rock concerts at The House of Blues in Orlando or the amphitheater in St. Augustine and just have a couple drinks. It is funny to see people trip out when they see my 8 year old daughter on my shoulders jamming to hard rock.

Oh they’re still there. They’re just as big and beautiful as they were before.

By the way, we’ve given our horror stories, but I promise the sex is better after. Drive is all the same, but going to town with no cares to give makes it way more fun.
Were you looking in the mirror while giving this pep talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back