We are Kentucky’s daddy

Lmao leave it to Volnation for posters to run to the board after two huge SEC blowouts to come and say how dangerous Kentucky of all teams is 😂😂😂

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
What happens the next two or three games has a lot to do with what happens in Lexington. Injuries are piling up, on an already thin team. Not to mention, we are entering the most physical stretch of the schedule. Oh, not to mention, UK is a freaking physical team, on both sides of the ball. I'll be satisfied to be able to field a proper team, and beat S Bama and Vandy. I'm not buying into all of these DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR.

Chattanooga ran it down their throat and Florida smashed them on both sides of the ball but played like jv middle schoolers inside the 10 yardline. Missouri put up around 300 passing and 100+ rushing yards on them. LSU is 2017 Tennessee or 2020 Tennessee. The coach is a dead man walking and they have quit.

The only college football game I’ve been to was at neyland stadium a few years back when Tennessee played Troy. Was a tough game and the stadium was awesome but I didn’t get to see it when it was packed but overall still was a good experience. Tennessee Keeps rebuilding over and over. I been a low key fan for awhile But tbh Tennessee has been through some rough times for awhile. I can’t imagine Tennessee winning the championship or having dominant teams like I’ve seen they have in the past. I was born in 96 so to see Kentucky or Tennessee do good in football is exciting. I live in the most northwest city in Tennessee connected to Missouri and Kentucky and the Mississippi River

I’m coming back to this
Plz do and if y’all find a way I’ll eat crow… I’m not gonna lie I’m a UK football hater but congrats on a great start to the season I did not see it coming… I still don’t worry about losing to you guys in football Ever and I think we match up very well with you this year…

Reactions: Kentucky wildcat
Chattanooga ran it down their throat and Florida smashed them on both sides of the ball but played like jv middle schoolers inside the 10 yardline. Missouri put up around 300 passing and 100+ rushing yards on them. LSU is 2017 Tennessee or 2020 Tennessee. The coach is a dead man walking and they have quit.
Chatt ran for 171 yds. Not exactly great. The next week the held SC to 58 yds rushing. Held Missouri to 104 yds rushing,. I agree, Florida shot themselves in the foor, with 15 penalties. But, how healthy is this already thin roster going to be for UK? Especially after playing Ole Miss, Bama, and UGA? If anybody thinks we are just going to go into Lexington and win because we are Tennessee, you are delusional. The Tennessee mystique was erased, at Neyland, last year in a 34-7 ass kicking. The Wildcats are kicking their chops.

Last edited:
Chatt ran for 171 yds. Not exactly great. The next week the held SC to 58 yds rushing. Held Missouri to 104 yds rushing,. I agree, Florida shot themselves in the foor, with 15 penalties. But, how healthy is this already thin roster going to be for UK? Especially after playing Ole Miss, Bama, and UGA? If anybody thinks we are just going to go into Lexington and win because we are Tennessee, you are delusional. The Tennessee mystique was erased, at Neyland, last year in a 34-7 ass kicking. The Wildcats are kicking their chops.

171 yards rushing against a "physical" SEC defense by an FCS team that averaged 125 yards rushing per game vs an all FCS schedule last season is a lot. Especially since there was no soft defense, garbage time yardage in the game. They had 99 yards rushing vs Austin Peay two weeks before the UK game. Kentucky got very fortunate vs Florida and have otherwise have played vs teams with major issues and until last night, played mostly average or poorly against those teams. They barely beat the two SEC teams we smoked and barely beat an FCS team from the UT system. They can lick their chops if they choose, though it would be like us licking our chops to play Florida or Alabama. They scored 16 vs South Carolina, their offense scored 21 vs UTC and they got a 95 yard int return td vs them for the other score. They recovered a fumble in the end zone to beat Missouri. They blocked a FG and ran it back for a td to get to 20 vs Florida and Florida had a ton of penalties in the redzone. It's basically rained 4 leaf clovers in Lexington this year for them to get to 6-0.

P.S we get an off week before UK. I won't be at all shocked if they haven't lost to both UGA and Miss State heading into our game. So they too may have issues of being banged up.

I’m coming back to this

No, you won't be back. There's a dark corner somewhere in the far reaches of VN where the names of posters from other teams that came here to thump their internet chest and talk trash now rest in a pile, covered in dust and disappointment. Yours will simply be the next VN name that gets tossed on to the heap.

You'll have much better luck bragging on the Candy and New Mexico State fan blogs.

The only thing you're coming back to is reality, and it is scheduled to arrive on November 6th. You know where to find us. Come November 7th, you're gonna be harder to find than a rabbi at a pig roast.

Thanks for stopping by.

Go Vols.

No, you won't be back. There's a dark corner somewhere in the far reaches of VN where the names of posters from other teams that came here to thump their internet chest and talk trash now rest in a pile, covered in dust and disappointment. Yours will simply be the next VN name that gets tossed on to the heap.

You'll have much better luck bragging on the Candy and New Mexico State fan blogs.

The only thing you're coming back to is reality, and it is scheduled to arrive on November 6th. You know where to find us. Come November 7th, you're gonna be harder to find than a rabbi at a pig roast.

Thanks for stopping by.

Go Vols.
And this post was about Kentucky on the Tennessee page. Bet you can’t find any Tennessee post on the Kentucky page. Glad y’all are thinking about Kentucky so much

The only college football game I’ve been to was at neyland stadium a few years back when Tennessee played Troy. Was a tough game and the stadium was awesome but I didn’t get to see it when it was packed but overall still was a good experience. Tennessee Keeps rebuilding over and over. I been a low key fan for awhile But tbh Tennessee has been through some rough times for awhile. I can’t imagine Tennessee winning the championship or having dominant teams like I’ve seen they have in the past. I was born in 96 so to see Kentucky or Tennessee do good in football is exciting. I live in the most northwest city in Tennessee connected to Missouri and Kentucky and the Mississippi River
You up near Bessie Bend?

UK plays good D. They locked up with USCe in a defense on defense game where neither team really moved the ball very well. UT pretty much dominated USCe from the start and then made a mistake that teams learning to win... make. They took their foot off the pedal and got sloppy.

I'm not saying UK is USCe. UK is a better team due to experience. But they're not a more talented team overall.

UT's performance in the next 4 games comes down to who plays for the Vols. If Small, Evans, Jackson, Simmons, and Mays all play and UT doesn't have another critical injury then their chances of beating both UK and Ole Miss are pretty good. They need those guys back though.

UK is 6-0. That's good for them. They're doing better than I expected particularly with a win over UF. But many including a lot of UT fans are underestimating what UT has done. If the QB position were operating in weeks 2 and 4 the way it is operating now... then Pitt is almost certainly a win for the Vols and the UF game would have been closer.

And this post was about Kentucky on the Tennessee page. Bet you can’t find any Tennessee post on the Kentucky page. Glad y’all are thinking about Kentucky so much
'Cat fan, we'll whup your butts in a few weeks and never see you on these boards again. I'm sure you're glad to be here for now, though. Can't say the feeling is mutual.

Glanced at a South Carolina fan forum last week, and was shocked how little they were talking about the upcoming game. I mentioned at the time, it was like they were studiously avoiding making eye contact with the 800 pound gorilla standing in the corner, figuring if they didn't see him, he couldn't see them.

Well, we saw them.

So I'm not surprised 'Cats fans on your own fan board are pretending not to see Tennessee coming. It fits the pattern. But know this: we are coming. We might be battered and bruised by the next couple of opponents, but I expect you will be, too. And then we're coming for you.

Last edited:
Worst case scenario for Kentucky right now is 10-2, and that's assuming they lose to us. There is a very realistic scenario in which they finish 11-1 and have a strong case for the playoffs.

Say what you want about the history of their football program, but they've earned respect on the field. If y'all don't want to give them any respect that's fine but understand it makes you look stupid.

VN Store

Back