We are Kentucky’s daddy

UT obviously has a better program historically than Kentucky. But it is very doubtful UT will ever dominate Kentucky again like they did in the Majors- Fulmer era. Kentucky is legitimately better now and series will be much more competitive for the foreseeable future, imo.

Tennessee is 10-3 against them since Fulmer was fired, so they haven't exactly been competitive since then. The worst coaches to ever walk the sideline in Orange and White have winning records vs them. They are currently not as bad as normal, because their normal is 3-9. They were 6-0 with a win over Florida in 2018 as well but got stomped by Georgia and a sub .500 Tennessee team with JG at QB.

Stoops is a good coach and has been recruiting well, so let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. He has the KY fan’s believing, and more importantly his players. We need to avoid more injuries and get everyone healthy before we go to KY.

Having said that, I believe they lose to LSU tonight. They are not a 6-0 team.

They are now.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Kentucky always finds a way to lose against Tennessee but I do t see that happening this year. Next week will give people a better understanding of how good Kentucky is even if they lose to Georgia it will be a good game. Kentucky will do something like beat Georgia then lose to Tennessee just the way it always works out

Reactions: pharmDvol11
By the way I have lived in Tennessee my whole life and enjoy seeing Tennessee do good in sports but I’m a wildcat at heart. Yea y’all have owned us in football my whole life it feels good to be able to compete and not be a free w for everybody

UK fans have a right to be excited. They're playing good football. I hope our blade is spinning fast when you run into it .

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Tennessee is 10-3 against them since Fulmer was fired, so they haven't exactly been competitive since then. The worst coaches to ever walk the sideline in Orange and White have winning records vs them. They are currently not as bad as normal, because their normal is 3-9. They were 6-0 with a win over Florida in 2018 as well but got stomped by Georgia and a sub .500 Tennessee team with JG at QB.
Fact is

Our offense is better than anyone else they've seen

Our defense is good enough to smack their garbage offense in the mouth we can win it

Fact is

Our offense is better than anyone else they've seen

Our defense is good enough to smack their garbage offense in the mouth we can win it
Better than anyone else they've seen???

They beat Florida 2 weeks ago. Did you already forget we lost to Florida by 24 points?

I'm excited that Tennessee beat Mizzou and South Carolina back to back. But let's take this one game at a time and not get too cocky already for beating 2 of the 3 worst teams in the SEC.

We only beat Kentucky if they take us lightly. They dominated LSU after an emotional win vs Fla. We’re the 2nd hardest game they have left. They will be up for us.

Remember, we beat them 3 years ago to keep them from a major bowl. They are staring at an 11-1 record or possibly 12-0, and don’t want to blow the same opportunity. The 34-7 win last year is more relevant than the past. They had lost 31 straight to Florida and are now 2-2 since (I’d trade).

Reactions: Kentucky wildcat
Regardless of what happens the next 2 games we beat Kentucky’s arse in November. GBO
Those guys are monsters on D. I just hope we have enough players left to handle business our last two games. A W against Ole Miss would be the cherry on top. 7 wins would be an incredible feat by this team and staff. I hope I am wrong, but I just don't expect a W AT Bama then AT Kentucky or when we host Georgia. That said, the biggest thing going for us in that KY game will be the bye week and Bama getting our boys used to that tier of competition one week before we play them. I think Kentucky is arguably the third best team in the SEC right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kentucky wildcat
I mean it’s kind of like feeling the need to post that your manhood is small, but whatever floats your boat.
200w.gif

200w.gif

Those guys are monsters. Their QB is probably the best QB in the league. I just hope we have enough players left to handle business our last two games. A W against Ole Miss would be the cherry on top. 7 wins would be an incredible feat by this team and staff. I hope I am wrong, but I just don't expect a W AT Bama then AT Kentucky or when we host Georgia. That said, the biggest thing going for us in that KY game will be the bye week and Bama getting our boys used to that tier of competition one week before we play them. I think Kentucky is arguably the third best team in the SEC right now.
Kentucky's QB the best in the league??? Not even close.

Regardless of what happens the next 2 games we beat Kentucky’s arse in November. GBO
What happens the next two or three games has a lot to do with what happens in Lexington. Injuries are piling up, on an already thin team. Not to mention, we are entering the most physical stretch of the schedule. Oh, not to mention, UK is a freaking physical team, on both sides of the ball. I'll be satisfied to be able to field a proper team, and beat S Bama and Vandy. I'm not buying into all of these DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR.

The last time Kentucky won 2 games consecutively in this "rivalry", disco was still king, Star Wars first hit theatres, and a peanut farmer was elected President.

I guess it could happen, but I'm thinking NO. UK always finds new and innovative ways to lose games.

VN Store

Back