We are Kentucky’s daddy

ftsandersvol

Stoops is a good coach and has been recruiting well, so let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. He has the KY fan’s believing, and more importantly his players. We need to avoid more injuries and get everyone healthy before we go to KY.

Having said that, I believe they lose to LSU tonight. They are not a 6-0 team.

salutethehill

by hatchet, axe, and saw
Stoops is a good coach and has been recruiting well, so let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. He has the KY fan’s believing, and more importantly his players. We need to avoid more injuries and get everyone healthy before we go to KY.

Having said that, I believe they lose to LSU tonight. They are not a 6-0 team.
LSU sucks. They will be a 6-0 team.

Rickyvol77

They already beat Florida, who curb stomped us. Not sure where all the certainty that we will beat them comes from. They also have had our number the last few years.If we get some of our guys back and play like last two weeks, it will be a good game. It would be great if we win.
Lol I swear these posters 😂😂😂

GregAmsler

They already beat Florida, who curb stomped us. Not sure where all the certainty that we will beat them comes from. They also have had our number the last few years.If we get some of our guys back and play like last two weeks, it will be a good game. It would be great if we win.
A. Florida didn’t “curb stomp” Tennessee.
B. Kentucky also beat Florida in 2018 and Florida whipped Tennessee. But Tennessee beat Kentucky by 2 scores.

VN Store