We are Kentucky’s daddy

Stoops is a good coach and has been recruiting well, so let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. He has the KY fan’s believing, and more importantly his players. We need to avoid more injuries and get everyone healthy before we go to KY.

Having said that, I believe they lose to LSU tonight. They are not a 6-0 team.

Stoops is a good coach and has been recruiting well, so let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. He has the KY fan’s believing, and more importantly his players. We need to avoid more injuries and get everyone healthy before we go to KY.

Having said that, I believe they lose to LSU tonight. They are not a 6-0 team.
LSU sucks. They will be a 6-0 team.

They already beat Florida, who curb stomped us. Not sure where all the certainty that we will beat them comes from. They also have had our number the last few years.If we get some of our guys back and play like last two weeks, it will be a good game. It would be great if we win.

They already beat Florida, who curb stomped us. Not sure where all the certainty that we will beat them comes from. They also have had our number the last few years.If we get some of our guys back and play like last two weeks, it will be a good game. It would be great if we win.
Lol I swear these posters 😂😂😂

We are 81-26-9 all time vs Kentucky. (different sources differ by a game or two, but this is what google gave)

I'm 48.
If I make to threescore and ten, and UK wins every single year, we'll still be winning the series 81-48-8.

Nonetheless, I think UT will start a new streak against UK on November 6.

1633826769659.gif

A. Florida didn’t “curb stomp” Tennessee.
B. Kentucky also beat Florida in 2018 and Florida whipped Tennessee. But Tennessee beat Kentucky by 2 scores.

VN Store

Back