We are Kentucky’s daddy

Someone had the grand idea of circling back to Kentucky's boards after we beat them so we could all enjoy a little schadenfreude.

But we never seem to circle back on our nega-vols and hand-wringers.

So here we go, the Parade of Champions (not so much) of Tennessee football fandom:

Yeah, this is a Vol fan forum, but c'mon. Get real. That Ky team is legit and we are just learning to "walk". I feel proud of our effort too but maybe we beat a good team before we run our mouths huh.
Okay to run our mouths now? Maybe just a little? :)

Better chance of beating Ole Piss at home than KY at their house.
Vegas called back. Said thanks for interviewing for the job, but they're good. :)

As a person who lives in Kentucky, I want to believe this.

As a Tennessee fan, I need to believe this.

As someone attempting an unbiased assessment of UK football, I don’t think it’s true. If Kentucky plays clean (I.e.: no turnovers or stupid penalties) they are very good. They may not be deep enough or have quite enough talented athletes to challenge UGA for the East, but they’re super solid on the OL and DL.
You can believe. It's okay. :)

No way we beat Kensucky this year.
Maybe rethink that one. :)

UT obviously has a better program historically than Kentucky. But it is very doubtful UT will ever dominate Kentucky again like they did in the Majors- Fulmer era. Kentucky is legitimately better now and series will be much more competitive for the foreseeable future, imo.
Not so fast there, Reggie. The world hasn't shifted that far off its axis. :)

Kentucky always finds a way to lose against Tennessee but I do t see that happening this year. Next week will give people a better understanding of how good Kentucky is even if they lose to Georgia it will be a good game. Kentucky will do something like beat Georgia then lose to Tennessee just the way it always works out
Or maybe lose to Georgia, lose to Miss State, and lose to Tennessee. :)

(yeah, I know, this fella is a KY fan, not a nega-vol, but I just had to include this comment of his, lol)

We only beat Kentucky if they take us lightly. They dominated LSU after an emotional win vs Fla. We’re the 2nd hardest game they have left. They will be up for us.
They didn't take us lightly. They were up for us. We beat them anyway. :)

What happens the next two or three games has a lot to do with what happens in Lexington. Injuries are piling up, on an already thin team. Not to mention, we are entering the most physical stretch of the schedule. Oh, not to mention, UK is a freaking physical team, on both sides of the ball. I'll be satisfied to be able to field a proper team, and beat S Bama and Vandy. I'm not buying into all of these DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR.
Delusions of Grandeur? The thought of beating Kentucky is a delusion of grandeur? Heh.

Worst case scenario for Kentucky right now is 10-2, and that's assuming they lose to us. There is a very realistic scenario in which they finish 11-1 and have a strong case for the playoffs.
You're gonna need to rethink "worst."

So there ya go, nega-vols and BVS victims, it's okay to be cocky again, the world is beginning to shift back to normality.

Go Vols!

Someone had the grand idea of circling back to Kentucky's boards after we beat them so we could all enjoy a little schadenfreude.

But we never seem to circle back on our nega-vols and hand-wringers.

So here we go, the Parade of Champions (not so much) of Tennessee football fandom:

Okay to run our mouths now? Maybe just a little? :)

Vegas called back. Said thanks for interviewing for the job, but they're good. :)

You can believe. It's okay. :)

Maybe rethink that one. :)

Not so fast there, Reggie. The world hasn't shifted that far off its axis. :)

Or maybe lose to Georgia, lose to Miss State, and lose to Tennessee. :)

(yeah, I know, this fella is a KY fan, not a nega-vol, but I just had to include this comment of his, lol)

They didn't take us lightly. They were up for us. We beat them anyway. :)

Delusions of Grandeur? The thought of beating Kentucky is a delusion of grandeur? Heh.

You're gonna need to rethink "worst."

So there ya go, nega-vols and BVS victims, it's okay to be cocky again, the world is beginning to shift back to normality.

Go Vols!
They are so funny. The only ones even better are the ones who were complaining about CJH early on and wishing we had hired a loser coach like Freeze, Leach, Frost, Schiano, Fleck, Mullen or any other bunch of people about to be fired or underachieving

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Yea just because we completed it doesn’t mean it didn’t make a difference. We got the first right at the chains and it took more plays and time off the clock. I would rather have a first and ten up then field farther than when we got the first instead of 4 and 24 so it isn’t the same. Kentucky shouldn’t of played around before halftime and it wouldn’t of mattered. I blame stoops on that one
If our reciever hadn`t stepped out of bounds an inch it would of mattered.

They aren’t a bad team at all. I’m in a little bit of a belligerent mood after hearing Kentucky fans talk crap to us for a year acting like they’ve surpassed us.

Well, they were ranked 18th until we beat them. And I suspect when the Vols are high in the polls, plenty of our fans talk crap. So what is wrong with them doing it? If our idiots can do it, so can theirs.

Well, they were ranked 18th until we beat them. And I suspect when the Vols are high in the polls, plenty of our fans talk crap. So what is wrong with them doing it? If our idiots can do it, so can theirs.
The polls are full of sh!t. We’d beat many of those ranked teams convincingly. The problem is that they are Kentucky

VN Store

Back