We are Kentucky’s daddy

You got the 1st. Stoops is overly aggressive to refs during games and acted like a buffoon in a crucial moment. He deserved it. Terrible leadership. Tim Banks bailed him out though. Call ultimately made no difference in the outcome.
Yea just because we completed it doesn’t mean it didn’t make a difference. We got the first right at the chains and it took more plays and time off the clock. I would rather have a first and ten up then field farther than when we got the first instead of 4 and 24 so it isn’t the same. Kentucky shouldn’t of played around before halftime and it wouldn’t of mattered. I blame stoops on that one

Yea just because we completed it doesn’t mean it didn’t make a difference. We got the first right at the chains and it took more plays and time off the clock. I would rather have a first and ten up then field farther than when we got the first instead of 4 and 24 so it isn’t the same. Kentucky shouldn’t of played around before halftime and it wouldn’t of mattered. I blame stoops on that one
Hooker wanted revenge on Kentucky and got it

Your running back is very, very, good

agree. I like the way he runs. He's a robot, doesn't flinch with contact. Had some fumbliditis this year but cleaned that up tonight. Could tell the way he was holding the ball high and tight he was being very conscious of that tonight.

Only good thing about tonight is I can tune in to see the ufc fights tonight and maybe my guys will win haha

Feel ya. Been a Braves and Vols fan last 20yrs. Getting kicked in the nuts is my sports fan life. Gotta enjoy the W's wherever one can find them

Regardless of what happens the next 2 games we beat Kentucky’s arse in November. GBO

Cats gave us one helluva game tonight. Talk crap all you want, it is what some of you do. We got the win and I am happy for it. But I think this rivalry is not going to be anything easy moving forward. And you can save the history lesson. I think they are going to deserve some respect moving forward. And beating them is going to be a quality win that actually impresses the committee.

Last edited:
Cats gave us one helluva game tonight. Talk crap all you want, it is what some of you do. We got the win and I am happy for it. But I don't think this rivalry is not going to be anything easy moving forward. And you can save the history lesson. I think they are going to deserve some respect moving forward. And beating them is going to be a quality win that actually impresses the committee.

They are cyclical. They will have 2 good years and 3 mediocre to bad. Rinse and repeat.

Stoops is a good coach. They won’t be pushovers most years. But it should never be a lopsided loss like last year EVER.

Cats gave us one helluva game tonight. Talk crap all you want, it is what some of you do. We got the win and I am happy for it. But I don't think this rivalry is not going to be anything easy moving forward. And you can save the history lesson. I think they are going to deserve some respect moving forward. And beating them is going to be a quality win that actually impresses the committee.
They aren’t a bad team at all. I’m in a little bit of a belligerent mood after hearing Kentucky fans talk crap to us for a year acting like they’ve surpassed us.

Well I said I would be back win or lose. Good game by Tennessee was a offensive slugger no defense . Won fair and square I’ll take the L😀
You did come back, hat's off to you for that. A lot of your fellow 'cat fans won't be, just as we predicted they wouldn't.

Now, there's the door, thanks for visiting, you go back to the Kentucky fan forum and we'll stay here. Good luck the rest of the way, except against Vandy--hope they reduce you to 4-4 in conference. Heh.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 84Volfan
Only one team can keep Georgia and Kentucky from deciding the East next week when they meet in Athens…. Tennessee.

People are sleeping on TN, TN still plays both of these teams and in my opinion, can beat both.

Ga and Ky fans would do good to remember this.

Gators got blown out by USCjr.

You did come back, hat's off to you for that. A lot of your fellow 'cat fans won't be, just as we predicted they wouldn't.

Now, there's the door, thanks for visiting, you go back to the Kentucky fan forum and we'll stay here. Good luck the rest of the way, except against Vandy--hope they reduce you to 4-4 in conference. Heh.

Go Vols!
I don’t see the door

Kentucky football is KILL. Happened in 1954 when Bear Bryant left there for Texas aTm.

Good news for Kentucky fans: their basketball program is back from last year’s 9W-16L season after Friday’s late come from behind win over Miles College.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX

VN Store

Back