Marxist Black Lives Matter

isnt BLM supposed to be about unity ?
People fight all the time. There was a similar fight when I was in HS years ago and our schools were very white.

Again, what does your post have to do with the blm discussion? I mean, besides their skin color

Reactions: BayVol7
Video Shows BLM Protesters Trapping Motorists and Brandishing Guns, What Police Do Has People Talking

ffe384ea-a853-403f-adcd-76bad6e7e645-730x487.jpg

If people thought the aggression of Black Lives Matter couldn’t happen in a red state like Texas, they were wrong. A new, viral video shows BLM protesters blocking traffic and brandishing guns in an attempt to intimidate those trying to get through in Plano, TX.

Here’s the video of the incident.
Video Shows BLM Protesters Trapping Motorists and Brandishing Guns, What Police Do Has People Talking
How much longer before a big shoot out occurs?

People fight all the time. There was a similar fight when I was in HS years ago and our schools were very white.

Again, what does your post have to do with the blm discussion? I mean, besides their skin color

Last edited:
well move it then, I see articles about BLM then the next one shows Black on Black crime - whats the deal ?
I don't know that's why I asked you what was the motivation to post it? Just because it was some black people fighting?

ffe384ea-a853-403f-adcd-76bad6e7e645-730x487.jpg

If people thought the aggression of Black Lives Matter couldn’t happen in a red state like Texas, they were wrong. A new, viral video shows BLM protesters blocking traffic and brandishing guns in an attempt to intimidate those trying to get through in Plano, TX.

Here’s the video of the incident.

Two nice bodies though. 👀 That swimsuit top is tight.

Marjorie Taylor Greene 'aggressively' confronts AOC and Accuses her of Supporting 'terrorists' prompting Nancy Pelosi to urge ethics panel investigation

Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene confronted Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in what witnesses described as an aggressive encounter outside the House chamber on Wednesday afternoon during which she accused the Democrat of supporting terrorists.

It prompted a complaint by Ocasio-Cortez's to authorities to ensure Congress remained 'a safe, civil place for all members and staff.'

As Ocasio-Cortez left the House chamber Greene shouted 'Hey Alexandria' twice to get her attention, according to Washington Post journalists who saw the confrontation.

Greene tried to catch up to the New York representative, asking why she supports antifa and Black Lives Matter, describing them as 'terrorist' groups.

'You don't care about the American people,' Greene shouted. 'Why do you support terrorists and antifa?'

Ocasio-Cortez kept walking, pausing only to throw up her hands in a gesture of exasperation, said the witnesses.

Marjorie Taylor Greene 'aggressively' confronts AOC and accuses her of supporting 'terrorists' | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
Marjorie Taylor Greene 'aggressively' confronts AOC and Accuses her of Supporting 'terrorists' prompting Nancy Pelosi to urge ethics panel investigation

Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene confronted Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in what witnesses described as an aggressive encounter outside the House chamber on Wednesday afternoon during which she accused the Democrat of supporting terrorists.

It prompted a complaint by Ocasio-Cortez's to authorities to ensure Congress remained 'a safe, civil place for all members and staff.'

As Ocasio-Cortez left the House chamber Greene shouted 'Hey Alexandria' twice to get her attention, according to Washington Post journalists who saw the confrontation.

Greene tried to catch up to the New York representative, asking why she supports antifa and Black Lives Matter, describing them as 'terrorist' groups.

'You don't care about the American people,' Greene shouted. 'Why do you support terrorists and antifa?'

Ocasio-Cortez kept walking, pausing only to throw up her hands in a gesture of exasperation, said the witnesses.

Marjorie Taylor Greene 'aggressively' confronts AOC and accuses her of supporting 'terrorists' | Daily Mail Online

Perfect example of being able to dish it out and not being able to take it.
Dems are cowards.

VN Store

Back