Marxist Black Lives Matter

afb050621dAPR20210506054505.jpg

Glad you left of Smothered and Covered. The GF people would have been all over you.
In retrospect, I left too much open for interpretation on that post.

Should be read this way:
Black brains (the folks thinking of the demands of BLM) are Scattered (in their thinking, demands, and why their demands are ridiculous).

Thanks for giving me an oppotrunity to clarify.

Reactions: hndog609
BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Has Funneled Business To Company Run By Father Of Her Only Child, Records Show

damon-turner-Patrisse-cullors-scaled-e1619548291511.jpg

Patrisse Cullors, the co-founder and executive director of Black Lives Matter’s national arm, has funneled business to a company led by a man she identified as the father of her only child, a Daily Caller News Foundation review of business records, interviews and social media posts found.

The company, Trap Heals, was formed just days before partnering with Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation and later became the charity’s “lead developer of the art & cultural efforts,” according to business records, interviews and an archived version of Trap Heals’ website. Two other activist groups Cullors led paid Trap Heals a collective $238,000 to produce an election night livestream and for consulting services, campaign finance records show.

In numerous public mentions of their work, Cullors and Turner did not disclose that they had a child together. But in at least one instance, Turner said Cullors was directly involved in Trap Heals’ partnership with BLM Global Network.

BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Has Funneled Business To Company Run By Father Of Her Only Child, Records Show

damon-turner-Patrisse-cullors-scaled-e1619548291511.jpg

Patrisse Cullors, the co-founder and executive director of Black Lives Matter’s national arm, has funneled business to a company led by a man she identified as the father of her only child, a Daily Caller News Foundation review of business records, interviews and social media posts found.

The company, Trap Heals, was formed just days before partnering with Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation and later became the charity’s “lead developer of the art & cultural efforts,” according to business records, interviews and an archived version of Trap Heals’ website. Two other activist groups Cullors led paid Trap Heals a collective $238,000 to produce an election night livestream and for consulting services, campaign finance records show.

In numerous public mentions of their work, Cullors and Turner did not disclose that they had a child together. But in at least one instance, Turner said Cullors was directly involved in Trap Heals’ partnership with BLM Global Network.

Nothing you see here.

Reactions: StarRaider
Grifters operating under the cover of social justice. Corps who donate will gladly look the other way as the donate, just so long they can humble brag and virtue signal on their social media channels and product packaging.
i just laugh at all the suckers that give her and BLM money. Good for her. If i had no conscience, I might get in on it too.

i just laugh at all the suckers that give her and BLM money. Good for her. If i had no conscience, I might get in on it too.

This! My brother works for BofA and I asked him what he thought about their financial commitment to BLM and such causes. I can't believe the BOD's haven't shut a lot of this down.

Reactions: BreatheUT
This! My brother works for BofA and I asked him what he thought about their financial commitment to BLM and such causes. I can't believe the BOD's haven't shut a lot of this down.
I think a lot of those old white guys/gals on those boards are scared to death of this. They will let a woke CEO stick his neck out and if it gets chopped... oh well.

You think LeBron would care if I brought some of his jerseys back from China and sold them on Ebay?

Video Shows BLM Protesters Trapping Motorists and Brandishing Guns, What Police Do Has People Talking

ffe384ea-a853-403f-adcd-76bad6e7e645-730x487.jpg

If people thought the aggression of Black Lives Matter couldn’t happen in a red state like Texas, they were wrong. A new, viral video shows BLM protesters blocking traffic and brandishing guns in an attempt to intimidate those trying to get through in Plano, TX.

Here’s the video of the incident.
Video Shows BLM Protesters Trapping Motorists and Brandishing Guns, What Police Do Has People Talking

If people thought the aggression of Black Lives Matter couldn’t happen in a red state like Texas, they were wrong. A new, viral video shows BLM protesters blocking traffic and brandishing guns in an attempt to intimidate those trying to get through in Plano, TX.

Well that's 2 minutes I won't get back.

Grifters operating under the cover of social justice. Corps who donate will gladly look the other way as the donate, just so long they can humble brag and virtue signal on their social media channels and product packaging.

SJW. Just another come up profession where dirtbags with few other skills have learned to get paid.

Murder Rates Soar Dramatically in cities after BLM Protests with up to 6,000 extra Deaths nationwide - massively outweighing the decline in police shootings, researcher finds

A researcher has found that cities that had Black Lives Matter protests saw a significant decrease in police homicides, but also a large overall increase in murders.

Travis Campbell, an economics PhD candidate at the University of Massachusetts, published his findings in a recent pre-print study examining the impact of BLM protests on police use-of-force incidents.

His analysis, which is still undergoing peer-review, found that cities with BLM protests had 15 to 20 percent fewer police homicides than expected if the protests had not taken place, equating to 300 fewer police killings nationwide over five years.

Murder rates go UP dramatically in cities after BLM protests, researcher finds | Daily Mail Online
e0dd2acd3574679864cd76965aa5dce2.png
Looks as though white supremacist groups are running wild.
Murder doesn’t rise in a vacuum, but with other forms of violent crime. I feel better knowing if I’m attacked and a determination is made my killer is psychotic or not, a social worker or mental health worker will turn up before rigor mortis sets in. Just no cops, please.

I'm no fan of Trump, but I guess they don't understand that the voters get to make the decision as to whether or not Trump ever holds office again. Pretty simple how it works. I think even luther understands that.
There's a great deal they don't understand apparently.

Reactions: StarRaider

Domestic terrorism

I haven't said that he was wrong for pulling his weapon. Just said I wouldn't bet my life on a miss kitty's Derringer when there are much better compact handgun options.

Compact .45 ACP. While a 9mm may expand, a 45 will never shrink.

G30S, and/or an RIA compact 1911. All I have to do is hit you. Matters not much “where”.

Don’t need 13, 15, 17 rounds if the first 2 do the job.

😎

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

G30S, and/or an RIA compact 1911. All I have to do is hit you. Matters not much “where”.

😎
Ruger American 45 is my carry.
My reason is that I have to friends that are Drs. Both ER Drs. Both say the 45 is the way to go.

Reactions: GreyWolf1129

😎
That’s what I like about my High-Point .45, if I run out of ammo, I can use it as a hammer.

Reactions: GreyWolf1129

VN Store

Back