Marxist Black Lives Matter

Marjorie Taylor Greene 'aggressively' confronts AOC and Accuses her of Supporting 'terrorists' prompting Nancy Pelosi to urge ethics panel investigation

Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene confronted Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in what witnesses described as an aggressive encounter outside the House chamber on Wednesday afternoon during which she accused the Democrat of supporting terrorists.

It prompted a complaint by Ocasio-Cortez's to authorities to ensure Congress remained 'a safe, civil place for all members and staff.'

As Ocasio-Cortez left the House chamber Greene shouted 'Hey Alexandria' twice to get her attention, according to Washington Post journalists who saw the confrontation.

Greene tried to catch up to the New York representative, asking why she supports antifa and Black Lives Matter, describing them as 'terrorist' groups.

'You don't care about the American people,' Greene shouted. 'Why do you support terrorists and antifa?'

Ocasio-Cortez kept walking, pausing only to throw up her hands in a gesture of exasperation, said the witnesses.

Marjorie Taylor Greene 'aggressively' confronts AOC and accuses her of supporting 'terrorists' | Daily Mail Online

I love it!

The Breonna Taylor case is a true tragedy IMO. She was sleeping in her own bed when killed by police fire. She didn't deserve that. No knock warrants should not be legal.

She was charging down the hall behind her BF that had fired at LE.
Don’t let the “peaceful protesters narrative” go unchecked by facts.

She was not sleeping in bed when she was shot. This has been debunked
Fine, she was in her own home when she was unnecessarily shot by police executing what should be an illegal no-knock warrant. Describe it however you want, but the police were wrong in this situation. You're not gonna convince me otherwise. No-knock warrants are un-Constitutional. How anyone can argue that the left is trying to overreach on the Second Amendment, and then turn around and argue for spitting on the Fourth while trying to justify no-knock warrants is beyond me. What happened to Breonna Taylor was a tragedy.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
My point is that the protesters used a false narrative to protest a bad situation that she was partly at fault for.
I disagree she was partly at fault. A person should have a reasonable expectation of privacy and security within the walls of their own home. The fault falls on the police who served the no-knock warrant and the system that says these warrants are "okay".

I disagree she was partly at fault. A person should have a reasonable expectation of privacy and security within the walls of their own home. The fault falls on the police who served the no-knock warrant and the system that says these warrants are "okay".

Fire a weapon at the police...there will be repercussions.

Fire a weapon at the police...there will be repercussions.
Bust down someone's door without announcing you're the police, and you should expect to be shot at. This wasn't out on the street. They didn't knock on the door. They busted into a person's house unannounced, and it wasn't even the house of the person they were actually looking for. Nothing you say justifies the police killing this woman. Not sure why you're even trying to justify it.

DearEnchantedLeopardseal-max-1mb.gif

There is a suspect with a criminal rap sheet that includes pedophilia. There is a missing 4 year old and eye witnesses have stated they saw the man abduct the child. Video footage also confirms it.

Are u ok with a no knock here?

Bust down someone's door without announcing you're the police, and you should expect to be shot at. This wasn't out on the street. They didn't knock on the door. They busted into a person's house unannounced, and it wasn't even the house of the person they were actually looking for. Nothing you say justifies the police killing this woman. Not sure why you're even trying to justify it.

Then change the law. LE say they did announce their entry.
Once again, the false information that BLM came out with to stir up protests is what you are going on.

Reactions: dovervolz
Then change the law. LE say they did announce their entry.
Once again, the false information that BLM came out with to stir up protests is what you are going on.
How do we know the false info isn't coming from LE? I've heard different accounts of how it went down. Since it goes against the purpose of a no-knock warrant, I'm more inclined to believe they didn't announce.

Reactions: AM64
There is a suspect with a criminal rap sheet that includes pedophilia. There is a missing 4 year old and eye witnesses have stated they saw the man abduct the child. Video footage also confirms it.

Are u ok with a no knock here?
Trap question. Why not get a warrant, knock, then enter? What if they bust down the wrong door? What if another innocent person gets killed? Is it okay for the police to kill innocent people with no consequence?

Reactions: AM64
No knock warrant served a purpose. They’re all criminals that don’t need a warning before they are arrested. The Breonna Taylor incident is one of those. He knew it was the police coming in his house and he shot at them anyway.

Trap question. Why not get a warrant, knock, then enter? What if they bust down the wrong door? What if another innocent person gets killed? Is it okay for the police to kill innocent people with no consequence?

Life is a trap question.

Odds a hostage is killed goes way up if the person holding the hostage feels threatened.

No knock warrant served a purpose. They’re all criminals that don’t need a warning before they are arrested. The Breonna Taylor incident is one of those. He knew it was the police coming in his house and he shot at them anyway.
All criminals? That's horse shat. Several innocent people have been killed by no knocks. Hell a lady in her 80's was killed in Atalanta bc they no knocked the wrong hose. Then the **** bags who killed her planted drugs on her.

Reactions: McDad and AM64
How do you know what he knew? You're assuming because you believe the police always tell the truth. They don;t. They cover their asses just like anyone else. Even when lives are unnecessarily lost. Hell, probably especially when lives are unnecessarily lost. It amazes me that you and others want to blame Breonna Taylor for having the nerve to be killed by police in her own house. I mean, how dare she die after they haphazardly forced their way into her home, without announcing who they were because that totally contradicts a no-knock warrant, because once upon a time she dated a bad man. Hell, the cops didn't even have up to date information, otherwise they'd have known she was no longer seeing the guy.

How do you know what he knew? You're assuming because you believe the police always tell the truth. They don;t. They cover their asses just like anyone else. Even when lives are unnecessarily lost. Hell, probably especially when lives are unnecessarily lost. It amazes me that you and others want to blame Breonna Taylor for having the nerve to be killed by police in her own house. I mean, how dare she die after they haphazardly forced their way into her home, without announcing who they were because that totally contradicts a no-knock warrant, because once upon a time she dated a bad man. Hell, the cops didn't even have up to date information, otherwise they'd have known she was no longer seeing the guy.
If you're going to blame anyone, the first finger should be at her bf who initiated fire. Witnesses have said they knocked and announced.

Reactions: Y9 Vol
I don't blame a guy for opening fire when strangers bust down his door. I'd be scared shitless too.
I understand that but a warrant is a warrant. They can't just be like "welp... He didn't answer... Let's go home" it's a court order to do what they did and they did it while knocking and announcing. The bf isn't being charged so it seems the DA is at least understanding of his situation. A DA that's is a black man iirc.

VN Store

Back