Marxist Black Lives Matter

The antisemitism that is rampant throughout the black community is vile and disgusting. Black Lives Matter is supporting Hamas indiscriminate murder of Israelis.

I saw that yesterday.. my husband was like what the what? and I was like how is this shocking to you? I was suspicious of the entire ‘movement’ from the beginning.. I never thought BLM was benign, but I do think there are some well- intentioned yet gullible people who blindly followed

I saw that yesterday.. my husband was like what the what? and I was like how is this shocking to you? I was suspicious of the entire ‘movement’ from the beginning.. I never thought BLM was benign, but I do think there are some well- intentioned yet gullible people who blindly followed
like corporate America?

Reactions: StarRaider

Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Called for the End of Israel at Harvard: ‘Our Generation’s South Africa’​

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors once called for the end of Israel at a public talk in 2015, resurfaced video shows.

“Palestine is our generation’s South Africa. If we don’t step up boldly and courageously to end the imperialist project that’s called Israel, we’re doomed,” Cullors claimed during a panel at the Harvard Law School.

BLM Chicago goes on posting rampage as it Doubles Down on its Support Of Palestine after issuing a sarcastic apology and deleting post using an image of a paraglider similar to the Hamas terrorists​

BLM Chicago has gone on a posting rampage as it doubles down on its support for Palestine - even though the group issued a sarcastic apology and deleted its offensive post using an image of a paraglider with a Palestinian flag.

They removed the original post - which is similar to the Hamas terrorists who paraglided into an Israeli music festival to viciously murder 260 innocent attendees.

Their half-hearted, sarcastic apology on Wednesday read: 'Yesterday we sent out msgs [messages] that we aren’t proud of.

'We stand with Palestine & the people who will do what they must to live free.

1697056635544.png

Inside Black Lives Matter's Long History With Hamas-Friendly Activists​

1697742805169.png

Black Lives Matter chapters across the country made waves last week when they excused and explained away Hamas’s attack on Israel.

A coalition of 26 local chapters called the attacks a "desperate act of self-defense." The Chicago chapter shared an image glorifying Hamas gunmen on paragliders, before walking it back amid blowback. And the movement’s Phoenix branch praised Hamas "freedom fighters" for their acts of "resistance."

Echoing this rhetoric are two Hamas-friendly groups—American Muslims for Palestine and the Council for American-Islamic Relations—that have for nearly a decade worked arm-in-arm with the Black Lives Matter organization to plan rallies and lobby lawmakers.

EXCLUSIVE: Republican Sen. Ted Cruz Demands Coca-Cola Explain Why It Scrubbed All support for Black Lives Matter From Its Website - After Group Sparked Fury With Pro-Hamas Posts Calling For The 'End' Of Israel​

• Coca-Cola Brand Sprite Gave A $500,000 Donation To BLM In June 2020
Sen. Ted Cruz is raising his eyebrows at the timing of soda giant Coca-Cola's decision to wipe all pro-Black Lives Matter content off its website after the activist group's anti-Israel posts.

Following the massacre of over 1,400 civilians in Israel at the hands of Hamas terrorists, the Chicago chapter of BLM posted a graphic of a paraglider with 'I stand with Palestine' as the caption.

Terrorists on paragliders infiltrated an outdoor music festival on October 7, brutally slaughtering over 260 innocent concert goers and taking over 200 people hostage, including Americans. The BLM chapter received enormous backlash for the post appearing to praise the murderers.

On a recent 'Verdict' podcast episode, the Texas senator called out Coca-Cola brand Sprite's $500,000 donation to BLM in June 2020 - which previously was showcased on the company's public website.

He tells DailyMail.com that after the release of the episode, Coca-Cola quietly deleted all references to the company's check to BLM.

'CAUGHT RED-HANDED,' Cruz, R-Texas, wrote on X comparing the website before and after the deleted references to BLM.

In a letter to Coca-Cola CEO James Quincey exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com, he says that the company's attempt at 'erasing evidence' of its BLM donation is 'a tacit admission that the criticisms of the Black Lives Matter movement - and Sprite's support for it - have merit.'

Cruz is seeking an explanation for why the company 'propped up a far-Left group' that has not yet condemned the violent attack on Israel.

BLM Chicago is just one of the many BLM branches around the country, including the entire grassroots organization, that has publicly backed Palestinian fighters over Israel in the days since the attacks started.

BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors called for the 'end' of Israel in a post from 2015.

1698947110355.png

The BLM Chicago branch made abundantly clear their position regarding the recent terror attacks in Israel with a slew of pro-Palestinian graphics shared across its social media - but they deleted it, and issued a lukewarm apology

Reactions: BreatheUT

QUAY: The Legacy Of BLM Is Clear — A Few Banked Millions While Literally Everyone Else Is Worse Off​

1701488730566.png

On Tuesday night, DC residents gathered to lament the state of their city.

“We are mad. We are scared in this community. There was a murder in our building just 10 days ago. A woman was shot in the face across the street on Saturday,” one resident told D.C. police Chief Pamela Smith at Tuesday’s town hall.

Smith did her best to respond to these frustrations, but real culprits — champagne race-baiters like Ibram X. Kendi and Patrisse Cullors — were nowhere to be found. Their ideas, however, are painfully present in the daily lives of Washingtonians.

In the capital of the most powerful nation the world has ever known, violent crime is up 38 percent in just one year. Gun violence breaks out in front of upscale restaurants. Eighty-five-thousand people in the city’s poorest ward are about to lose their only grocery store due to unrestrained retail theft. Police gave up on stopping carjackers and started handing out free steering wheel locks instead.

And why? Partly because Black Lives Matter riots in major cities had a chilling effect on recruitment and policing. The result has been some 3,000 additional murders over a seven-year period, one study found. In D.C. alone, there is a shortfall of around 400 officers, and no wonder. Who wants to be a cop in a city that rewards church-burning rioters by naming a street after them? (RELATED: Watchdog Reveals How Much DC Is Spending To Refresh BLM Mural As Violent Crime Surges)

Lol

Trump loves BLM. The man is incapable of denouncing shat bags if they like him. Its why he had the worst moment POTUS debate history.

Mayor Adams sounds alarm on NYPD BLM Settlement as anti-Israel protests rage: ‘Very troubling’​

The NYPD’s controversial settlement agreement in the wake of the 2020 Black Lives Matter demonstrations is “troubling” and has made officers “hesitant” when responding to large, out-of-control marches, Mayor Eric Adams warned Tuesday — as the Big Apple has been rocked by fiery anti-Israel protests.

The department agreed to abandon “kettling” — the crowd-control tactic of herding and confining protesters to a small area before making arrests — as part of a settlement announced in September resolving several federal lawsuits claiming officers used excessive force during the George Floyd demonstrations.

But as the city is besieged by angry pro-Palestinian protests — where agitators have been spotted brandishing swastika signs — Adams has sounded the alarm.

CHAZ Gets the CHOP: Seattle’s ‘Black Lives Matter’ Garden Removed — Became Hotspot for Crime, ‘Unsafe Conditions’​

1703794933098.png

A garden planted in 2020 in honor of the Black Lives Matter movement by rioters 2020 inside the so-called Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) — formerly the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest (CHOP) — has been removed by Seattle authorities.

The CHAZ, or CHOP, formed within a six-block area of Seattle in June 2020 after rioters were successful in forcing police to abandon the Eastern Precinct. For several weeks, anarchy ensued, until murders in the zone, and pressure from President Donald Trump, prompted its removal.

As Breitbart News’ Penny Starr reported at the time: “The occupied area includes a park, which is also being taken over by the people inside the zone, and the Seattle Times penned a feature about the “guerilla gardening” as part of a “new communal effort.”

Activists took over part of the Cal Anderson Park where circles had been mowed in the grass to encourage social distancing and turned the circles into gardens. The Times noted that activists described the garden as a form of “reparations” for racism.

Now, however, the Times reports that the city has had enough, after the garden attracted crime and became a public nuisance:

The city cited unsafe conditions in and around the Black Lives Memorial Garden, including vandalism of park restrooms, drug use and camping. Releasing statements from several Black leaders supporting its approach, the city also vowed to “conceptualize” a new garden elsewhere at the park.

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
The State of Texas will no longer allow its publicly funded colleges and universities to have Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion or DEI offices. That means they have to be disbanded and employees will have to be reassigned, and there can't be any contractors performing those duties instead. The schools are prohibited from requiring DEI training and ideological oaths. Administrators are also required to testify before state legislative committees that they are complying with the law. This does not involve student recruitment or admissions.

A look at new Texas laws taking effect January 1st and how they impact you

VN Store

Back