Marxist Black Lives Matter

You sir are misinformed. They are organized, have chapters , partners , a global network and legal fund backing from organizations like the NAACP .
You believe all these protests have come down from some group on high? I know for a fact some BLM protesters are crap and completely detached from the larger movement.

You believe all these protests have come down from some group on high? I know for a fact some BLM protesters are crap and completely detached from the larger movement.

I believe what my eyes read on their own websites . Kinda how it works .

Tucker Carlson: Black Lives Matter is working to Remake and Control the Country - and is Immune from Criticism

Black Lives Matter is now more popular than the president of the United States -- and not slightly more popular than the president, much more popular.

A survey this week by Rasmussen, a right-leaning pollster, found that 62 percent of likely voters now have a favorable opinion of Black Lives Matter. At the same time, Rasmussen found that Donald Trump's approval rating was 43 percent. That's almost 20 points lower.

And by the way, Trump was not alone. Black Lives Matter is far more popular than Joe Biden, too. It's more popular than America's religious institutions -- all of them. It's more popular than the media, the Congress and big business.

Black Lives Matter is more popular by double digits than both the Democratic and the Republican parties. It's almost as popular as the U.S. military. It's much more popular than the pope.

The numbers are astounding, but the polls are not the only measure of it. One picture from a Black Lives Matter rally over the weekend in New York shows an ocean of people. Ask yourself the last time you saw a candidate for office who was able to draw a crowd like that?

The media, in their relentlessly fawning coverage, usually described Black Lives Matter as an activist group or a protest movement. But that's deception by understatement. Black Lives Matter is not a collection of marchers with signs. It's not a conventional political lobby like Planned Parenthood or the NRA. It's not pressuring Congress to pass some narrow new set of laws.

Black Lives Matter is far more ambitious than that. It is working to remake the country and then to control it. It's a political party.

As of now, Black Lives Matter may be the single most powerful political party in the United States. Nobody says that out loud, but politicians understand it perfectly well. If nothing else, they understand power; they can smell it at great distances. And that's why they're lining up to bow before Black Lives Matter.

MORE:
Tucker Carlson: Black Lives Matter is working to remake and control the country - and is immune from criticism

Reactions: oz615
Okay. I found a group supporting Trump that is racist Neo-Nazi scum. They have a network. Must mean all Red Hats belong to this group. Just what my eyes tell me.

This isn’t a supporting group ... it’s the Black lives matter website ... swing —— and a miss .

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

Love tucker

He's brilliant and candid. A rare combination in journalism today. Glad to have his objectivism on FoxNews. He is a real asset as he dominates the airwaves. Marxists hate it. He has a set of core values and he tends to stick to it. He calls balls and strikes according to his value system which is reasonable and pragmatic in kind.

He's brilliant and candid. A rare combination in journalism today. Glad to have his objectivism on FoxNews. He is a real asset as he dominates the airwaves. Marxists hate it. He has a set of core values and he tends to stick to it. He calls balls and strikes according to his value system which is reasonable and pragmatic in kind.

Hmmm who posted that they hated Tucker just recently ? 🤔

Reactions: BreatheUT
UC Berkeley History Professor's Open Letter Against BLM, Police Brutality and Cultural Orthodoxy - UncoverDC

This is an incredibly well-written letter. It's crazy that the author has to remain anonymous to preserve his job. Take time to read and respond.

That’s a great read , thank you . I agree that person would lose their job if they had signed that letter . There’s zero tolerance in that area ( around Berkeley ) for differing opinions . Isn’t that the most ironic thing ever considering it’s Berkeley ? Smh

Reactions: kiddiedoc

VN Store

Back