Marxist Black Lives Matter

I live here and this statement is completely false. It’s like a bigger and better version of Knoxville because there’s more things to do. People from both sides of the aisle live in harmony despite what Fox News says lol, don’t believe everything you see in a headline

Yeah these Austin residents saying we deserved 9/11 seem well adjusted.

I would expect anyone to support someone defending themselves.
It isnt always that simple. Further, the use of 'self defense' has been perverted in past in attempt to defens what was really, murder. Not saying that's what happened here. Saying wholistically, that can be a bit of a slippery slope.

Why are y'all ignoring that shots were fired at his car...he sees someone pointing an AK at him thru the window while surrounded by people banging on his car...
This is the bullet hole in Perry's car
Screenshot_20230413-165647.png

It isnt always that simple. Further, the use of 'self defense' has been perverted in past in attempt to defens what was really, murder. Not saying that's what happened here. Saying wholistically, that can be a bit of a slippery slope.
I think when someone points an AK 47 at you I think it's pretty simple.

Reactions: Vol737
You’re changing the parameters to fit your narrative. Not everything has to be political, I’m a conservative but this guy had intent to do harm and he accomplished it.
I haven't followed the case closely, but I've heard it reported he had just dropped off a ride share fare. Is this true?

Cuba: Police Detain, Interrogate 7-Year-Old Girl for Insufficient Revolutionary Fervor

Cuba-Police-640x480.png

Communist state security officials in Camagüey, Cuba, detained and interrogated seven-year-old Katherin Acosta Peña on Thursday regarding her mother, dissident Marisol Peña Cobas, who faces charges of corruption of youth for insufficiently indoctrinating Acosta into communism.

Cuba: Police Detain, Interrogate 7-Year-Old Girl for Insufficient Revolutionary Fervor

'Imma die about this b****... imma burn this b**** down on my kids': Moment Akron BLM activists confront cops before being pepper sprayed - as tensions flare at Jayland Walker protest over grand jury decision

Ohio police dispersed pepper spray at Black Lives Matter protesters after several aggressively approached and allegedly hurled rocks at them following the Jayland Walker grand jury decision.

While Walker's family claimed the protest was peaceful with several children involved, police said others were throwing rocks and bottles at officers moments before the officers pulled out the spray.

One video from the protest showed several activists becoming hostile toward police by flipping them off and shouting 'f*** you' while one man took off his shirt and yelled, 'Imma die about this b****... imma burn this b**** down on my kids.'

70029815-11993283-image-a-25_1681966489794.jpg

Moment Akron BLM activists confront cops before being pepper sprayed | Daily Mail Online

'Imma die about this b****... imma burn this b**** down on my kids': Moment Akron BLM activists confront cops before being pepper sprayed - as tensions flare at Jayland Walker protest over grand jury decision

Ohio police dispersed pepper spray at Black Lives Matter protesters after several aggressively approached and allegedly hurled rocks at them following the Jayland Walker grand jury decision.

While Walker's family claimed the protest was peaceful with several children involved, police said others were throwing rocks and bottles at officers moments before the officers pulled out the spray.

One video from the protest showed several activists becoming hostile toward police by flipping them off and shouting 'f*** you' while one man took off his shirt and yelled, 'Imma die about this b****... imma burn this b**** down on my kids.'

70029815-11993283-image-a-25_1681966489794.jpg

Moment Akron BLM activists confront cops before being pepper sprayed | Daily Mail Online

Mostly peaceful threats.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Hall of Fame coach Phil Jackson says he no longer follows the NBA because it's 'woke' and too 'political' after it went into the bubble in 2020 and supported Black Lives Matter

Hall of Fame basketball coach Phil Jackson has admitted to no longer following the NBA because it's become 'woke' and too 'political' since the 2020 bubble.

'I am not enjoying the game,' Jackson said on the podcast on April 5. 'There's a whole generation that doesn't like the game.

70131525-12003315-image-a-2_1682204344506.jpg

70131529-12003315-image-a-4_1682204400622.jpg

Phil Jackson says he doesn't follow the NBA because it became too 'political' since the 2020 Bubble | Daily Mail Online

I saw a fuzzy, grainy picture. Early in the AM.

I thought he was talking about the big, angry girl touching guy's car.

Guy with an unloaded AK. I mean, while different. You want me to support someone blasting his face off?
how is that remotely relevant or mitigating?

I do think the acceptance of the public court of opinion being so quick to judge and cast people aside is alarming, but wasn't the dude tried in court and found guilty? That's the gold standard of justice envied across the world.

EDIT: Also LMAO you just said you're mad about "judging someone's guilt or innocence not based on evidence" then you make a claim he was justified because he was "swarmed" which the evidence, and the jury, found to be inaccurate. So you only dislike people following narratives when they don't fit yours? Everyone should aim to be consistent in their outrage.
Our criminal justice system is not envied across the world.

REVEALED: How woke mob drove white military vet to Suicide after pushing for him to be charged for shooting dead BLM Rioter who trashed architecture firm before turning his attentions to bar

A U.S. Marine vet died by suicide shortly after a woke mob led the charge for him to be charged following a self-defense shooting at the height of Black Lives Matters riots in Nebraska.

On May 30, 2020, at the peak of the George Floyd protests, Jacob Gardner, a white United States Marines veteran, shot dead a black man involved in the Black Lives Matter rioter outside his bar in Omaha, Nebraska.

The shooting was described as self-defense as the black protestor jumped on his back and the vet, Gardner fired a lone, fatal shot.

Months later, Gardner was dead by suicide after a woke mob cried for his prosecution despite the fact charges were not initially filed.

Gardner was charged with manslaughter, more than a month after the shooting, and faced upwards of 95 years behind bars.

The vet faced mounting legal bills and the prospect of prison and decided to end his life.

70694519-12056673-Jacob_Gardner_standing_out_his_bar_The_Hive_which_rioters_attack-a-8_1683474730371.jpg

Jacob Gardner standing out his bar The Hive, which rioters attacked in May 2020

How woke mob in Nebraska drove a white military vet to suicide after the killing of a black man | Daily Mail Online

Donations to Black Lives Matter Plummet by EIGHTY-EIGHT percent in a year, from $77M in 2021 to just $9.3M in 2022, after racial justice outfit was blasted for lavish property purchases and huge 'consulting' fees

Donations to the national organization for Black Lives Matter saw a shocking drop-off of nearly 90 percent from 2021 to 2022, as the group's use of funds continued to cause controversy.

The fundraising arm of the organization, BLM Global Network, reported contributions of just $9.3million for the fiscal year ending in June of 2022 in state filings.

That's down a stunning 88 percent from the $77million the non-profit reported in donations for the fiscal year ending 12 months earlier, according to the Washington Free Beacon.

71201769-12104729-In_May_2022_it_was_revealed_Black_Lives_Matter_spent_more_than_1-a-4_1684542630916.jpg

In May 2022, it was revealed Black Lives Matter spent more than $12 million on luxury properties in Los Angeles (pictured) and in Toronto - including a $6.3 million 10,000-square-foot property in Canada that was purchased as part of a $8M 'out of country grant'

71201773-12104729-Donations_to_the_national_organization_for_Black_Lives_Matter_sa-a-1_1684542630830.jpg

Donations to Black Lives Matter plummet by EIGHTY-EIGHT percent in a year, from $77M to just $9.3M | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
BLM is nearly insolvent after plunging $8.5M into the red last year

4h ago

Black Lives Matter is headed for INSOLVENCY after plunging $8.5M into the red | Daily Mail Online

Black Lives Matter is headed for INSOLVENCY after plunging $8.5M into the red - but founder Patrisse Cullors' brother was still paid $1.6M for 'security services' in 2022, while sister of board member earned $1.1M for 'consulting'
Imagine the outcry when they run out of reparations cash after it was all spend on single cigarettes, lotto tickets and malt liquor

4h ago

Black Lives Matter is headed for INSOLVENCY after plunging $8.5M into the red | Daily Mail Online

Black Lives Matter is headed for INSOLVENCY after plunging $8.5M into the red - but founder Patrisse Cullors' brother was still paid $1.6M for 'security services' in 2022, while sister of board member earned $1.1M for 'consulting'

No surprise here and it won’t surprise me when the ignorant leftist filth and woke companies refill their bank account.

Reactions: dovervolz
BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors is quietly Dumped From Warner Bros after her multi-platform TV deal to create original shows telling black stories Produced ZERO Content after two years

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors has been quietly let go from her Warner Bros TV deal after producing no content.

Cullors, 39, signed the deal with the media giant in 2020 to much fanfare but it ended in secret in October 2022, it emerged on Friday.

'The deal, unfortunately, did not result in any produced shows,' a source told the New York Post.

The value of the deal was not disclosed.

The BLM activist posted a message on Instagram just days ago accusing the media of 'lying' about her.

71468001-12130191-image-m-17_1685147225621.jpg

Cullors, 39, was expected to produce shows across the company's multiple revenue streams, including animated, children's content, scripted and unscripted shows.

Now, Black Lives Matter's national organization is at risk of going bankrupt after its finances plunged $8.5million into the red last year - while simultaneously handing multiple staff seven-figure salaries.

Yet, despite the financial controversy and scrutiny, BLM GNF continued to hire relatives of Cullors, and several board members.

Cullors' brother, Paul Cullors, set up two companies which were paid $1.6million providing 'professional security services' for Black Lives Matter in 2022.

Paul was also one of BLM's only two paid employees during the year, collecting a $126,000 salary as 'head of security' on top of his consulting fees. He is best known as a graffiti artist, with no background in security.

For the previous year, 2021, tax filings revealed that BLM paid a company owned by Damon Turner, the father of Cullors' child, nearly $970,000 to help 'produce live events' and provide other 'creative services.'

'While Patrisse Cullors was forced to resign due to charges of using BLM's funds for her personal use, it looks like she's still keeping it all in the family,' said Paul Kamenar, an attorney for the National Legal and Policy Center watchdog group.

BLM co-founder quietly dumped from Warner Bros after she produced ZERO content after two years | Daily Mail Online

The jig is almost up but the left used them to spark riots in 2020 to promote chaos leading up to the elections. They wanted everything about this country to appear racist on steroids. It has done irreparable harm to this country. It looks like Cullors made sure she stockpiled cash for her family before not surprisingly bad financial practices doomed the short term manufactured grift.

VN Store

Back