Kid Rock: truly an American patriot for Trump

I disagree. I would agree with the notion that older Metallica is much better than the newer stuff, although they put on a helluva show at 2008 Bonnaroo
Oh I don't doubt their live show is great. Music wise they have been terrible, in my opinion, before Kid Rock ate his first mayo sandwich and washed it down with a Mello Yello and Marlboro red.

Why?

334th and 493d 15e and 15c

So you went to the AF academy...which is harder to get into than Yale or Princeton, Harvard etc. Lettered in at least 1 varsity sport (guess they called golf a sport) mashed out a 1400 or so SAT....then not only got INTO the academy, but finished TOP of your class in order to have your PICK of aircraft and choose the finest air superiority fighter ever made...with 105 confirmed combat kills and has NEVER once been shot down in combat since its invention in the 70s ...

Guess I don't need to post the statistics about how many kids do all the above to get into the 2nd or 3rd hardest school in the US, actually make it all 4 years, qualify on gliders and get selected for jet training in T38 talons (F5s Jr) ...go through all of that and excel, only to end up flying bombers, transports, tankers, etc because only a handful of lucky guys actually get to fill the very few openings for fighters every year.....

Nor the stats of how many, out of those very, very few that get lucky enough to fill a fighter slot actually get f15s instead of 16s etc, which are much cheaper and easier to maintain, and therefore more used....so in a time back before we had the 1st stealth fighter, the f35 or f22, when the F15 was absolutely the baddest mofo on Earth and the most sought after plane to fly...you were that guy. The dude whose grammar I correct on VN. That makes sense.

While my dad, who graduated 2nd in his class, by 3 hundredths of a point, lettered in football, but didn't get in the academy at all...yet went on to retire USAF as a colonel and eventual base commander in the reserve for years 27 and 28, accumulated 2 masters and 2 bachelors degrees along the way...and never, in my lifetime, had his grammar or much of anything else academic corrected by anyone, much less my dumbazz.... yep. All makes perfect sense.

We are in the presence of true greatness boys. Gen. Chuck Yeager has come here to enlighten us heathens with his liberal views and love of drug haven music festivals.

Who knew?

So you went to the AF academy...which is harder to get into than Yale or Princeton, Harvard etc. Lettered in at least 1 varsity sport (guess they called golf a sport) mashed out a 1400 or so SAT....then not only got INTO the academy, but finished TOP of your class in order to have your PICK of aircraft and choose the finest air superiority fighter ever made...with 105 confirmed combat kills and has NEVER once been shot down in combat since its invention in the 70s ...

Guess I don't need to post the statistics about how many kids do all the above to get into the 2nd or 3rd hardest school in the US, actually make it all 4 years, qualify on gliders and get selected for jet training in T38 talons (F5s Jr) ...go through all of that and excel, only to end up flying bombers, transports, tankers, etc because only a handful of lucky guys actually get to fill the very few openings for fighters every year.....

Nor the stats of how many, out of those very, very few that get lucky enough to fill a fighter slot actually get f15s instead of 16s etc, which are much cheaper and easier to maintain, and therefore more used....so in a time back before we had the 1st stealth fighter, the f35 or f22, when the F15 was absolutely the baddest mofo on Earth and the most sought after plane to fly...you were that guy. The dude whose grammar I correct on VN. That makes sense.

While my dad, who graduated 2nd in his class, by 3 hundredths of a point, lettered in football, but didn't get in the academy at all...yet went on to retire USAF as a colonel and eventual base commander in the reserve for years 27 and 28, accumulated 2 masters and 2 bachelors degrees along the way...and never, in my lifetime, had his grammar or much of anything else academic corrected by anyone, much less my dumbazz.... yep. All makes perfect sense.

We are in the presence of true greatness boys. Gen. Chuck Yeager has come here to enlighten us heathens with his liberal views and love of drug haven music festivals.

Who knew?

Hey man.

You ever considered THC?

Who knew?

Maybe you need to revisit the wonders of marijuana again, Marcus. This is pretty self righteous.

Phish fans have the best weed in my humble opinion. Black Crowes shows were also very weed friendly.

I've been to a few widespread panic shows that I'd throw into the ring for consideration.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Or maybe I was raised spending my summers in northern Michigan and can relate:

You know what I hate about this song?

KR sampled werewolves of London for a song about singing sweet home Alabama all summer long.

Reactions: LouderVol

Who knew?
You've corrected my grammar once and that was today...and it was a typo...LOL....you're putting a lot of worth in that

My father was a Colonel and a bomber pilot. One of the first to fly the B-52, which helped immensely, and well acquainted with our Senators

Yes, golf is a sport. Sorry, I haven't boasted about my role, just my years of service, but thanks for doing that yourself, windbag

You've corrected my grammar once and that was today...and it was a typo...LOL....you're putting a lot of worth in that

My father was a Colonel and a bomber pilot. One of the first to fly the B-52, which helped immensely, and well acquainted with our Senators

Yes, golf is a sport. Sorry, I haven't boasted about my role, just my years of service, but thanks for doing that yourself, windbag
I've never met you or Marcus, but Marcus is a hell of a lot better man than you ever thought of being.

Maybe you need to revisit the wonders of marijuana again, Marcus. This is pretty self righteous.

Honestly Dink, the only 2 references to me in the entire post were 1. Calling myself a dumbazz, and 2. That I corrected dudes grammar.

He is full of sheot.

From a dude whose 2 men that i love most were career usaf, with combined 52 years active duty and a couple more reserve...

This guy just claimed he is an F15E strike eagle pilot. The absolute, hands down, baddest mofo in the sky until a couple years ago. Period. First aircraft to get LANTIRN pods to attack ground targets in a forking hurricane, at night, zero visibility...on an aircraft, the only combat aircraft we have ever had mind you, that can go 2000mph plus...mach 2.5 plus...and carry the heaviest payload to battle TO THIS DAY.

This means 2 things:

1. Those don't sit still. So this liberal limp dick fought in both gulf wars, killed multiple ground targets to include SAM installations, tanks, blowing up large buildings, etc...but has never ever mentioned it here. Yeah right. This mofo flew the number 1 baddest forking thing to ever leave the ground in combat, in actual combat, but has never said a word about it here.

2. This mofo is so exceedingly cool that he is both smart enough to be a Rhodes Scholar, lucky enough to get chosen to fly the finest aircraft ever made...so fine that despite being a 1970s design, the US just signed a contract last week to buy more of them for future use...good enough to letter in a varsity sport also, and so cool that pussy just follows him around wherever he goes...like he is the living version of "iceman" from top gun. Not "Maverick". He beat Mavs tail. He is that damn good. But never bothered to mention any of that...as long as he has been posting here...until just now. He is that humble, too. A humble fighter pilot with combat experience.

A humble fighter pilot. Hahahahahahaha

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back