Kid Rock: truly an American patriot for Trump

I knew people who rented a trailer for 26 years and still do..parents of a family members ex. I was like wtf..
My ex in-laws were renting for almost 20 years when I married their daughter. I couldn't believe it, they had plenty of money to buy a house and could have outright owned a house for what they paid in rent. As Forest Gump said, Stupid is as Stupid does. I'm surprised by the number of houses on my street that are rented. They go for $500 more a month to rent than someone could pay on a mortgage.

To be fair there a ton worse bands than Kid Rock..like Nickelback, or modern Metallica.

Who puts "Kid Rock" and "Nickleback" in a sentence? Then, in the same sentence, "Metallica"!?!?!

This is the first something has actually triggered me on VNPF. LOL.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Kid Rock is ok in my book. I've heard enough first hand accounts, at seperate intervals over the years, from people that happened to see him at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Kid Rock has spent allot of time, and refuses all attempts to publicise it, anonymously(or unannounced) visiting and entertaining the children under the hospital's care.

I've always been indifferent to his music career but absolutely loved his part in the movie Joe Dirt.

Fact: Def Leppard Sucks.

Last edited:
LOL. Because most have a brain
Literally, the most eccentric, out of touch with reality, beyond the law group of people, most with substance abuse or clinical mental disorders.... Seems like a good place to look for leadership.

Literally, the most eccentric, out of touch with reality, beyond the law group of people, most with substance abuse or clinical mental disorders.... Seems like a good place to look for leadership.

I agree, Kid Rock has no leadership qualities to go go along with little talent. Would anyone know who he is if not for Pamela Anderson?

VN Store

Back