Kid Rock: truly an American patriot for Trump

The funny thing is that 3/4 of y'all haters rocked the hell out of "Devil Without a Cause" in the late 90s. Fess up.

Come on: we were all gonna be cowboys, baby.
It was all good.... Then somebody told him he could sing.

True artists need, nay...are compelled, to expand their art. Asking them to stagnate is like asking flowers not to bloom.

Yeah.... being seen in a video with Stapp was more embarrassing than banging some groupies, or something like that. LOL.

... and that midget died.
That was hysterical to me.

...his apology. Not the midget death which makes me a little sad.

That was hysterical to me.

...his apology. Not the midget death which makes me a little sad.
RIP Joe C
9d5a9d768bc9f6644444805aa116bae2--kid-rock-rock-and.jpg

Reactions: McDad
Uh, you just pissed this dude off
View attachment 306724

Dudes known by 3 names are usually infamous rather than famous...

John Wilkes booth
Lee Harvey Oswald
James Earl Ray
John Hinckley Jr.

Yall feel free to add to this list. I can think of quite a few 3 name good ones too, mostly musicians...always seemed really weird to me though that all of these famous assassins are known by 3 names while most of the greatest men to ever live are known by only 1, or 2 names ...archimedes, Socrates, euler(greatest math ever) , nearly all the Pharoahs, cleopatra, composers and painters, even the apostles...very few of the most important people in recorded history are known by 3 names...but try and kill a president or important leader and your 3 names will be known for eternity. So strange.

Reactions: hmhawk and McDad
Dudes known by 3 names are usually infamous rather than famous...

John Wilkes booth
Lee Harvey Oswald
James Earl Ray
John Hinckley Jr.

Yall feel free to add to this list. I can think of quite a few 3 name good ones too, mostly musicians...always seemed really weird to me though that all of these famous assassins are known by 3 names while most of the greatest men to ever live are known by only 1, or 2 names ...archimedes, Socrates, euler(greatest math ever) , nearly all the Pharoahs, cleopatra, composers and painters, even the apostles...very few of the most important people in recorded history are known by 3 names...but try and kill a president or important leader and your 3 names will be known for eternity. So strange.
Heels Up Harris and Sleepy Joe Biden, otherwise known as the Joe/Blow or Joe/Ho ticket.

What are you talking about? Singing was easy! I'm pretty sure "Only God Knows Why" was the first song I jammed that incorporated the now-staple autotune.

It sucks that everyone takes music so seriously that we have to fight and insult each other for being young and having a good time. I'd love go back to '99, sitting with friends and strumming that song while everyone sings along and drinks cheap beer for a night. Lord knows we could use it after the past 7 months. Can you imagine busting into that party and telling everyone where we'd be in 2020?

What are you talking about? Singing was easy! I'm pretty sure "Only God Knows Why" was the first song I jammed that incorporated the now-staple autotune.

It sucks that everyone takes music so seriously that we have to fight and insult each other for being young and having a good time. I'd love go back to '99, sitting with friends and strumming that song while everyone sings along and drinks cheap beer for a night. Lord knows we could use it after the past 7 months. Can you imagine busting into that party and telling everyone where we'd be in 2020?

This was my favorite KR song....bout 3am with all my buddies and our GFs ....home from the bar, slant eyed drunk and only awake due to .... also "Tuesdays gone with the wind" and other LS, "boys of summer" "end of innocence" etc, the late night "melancholy" was a truly beautiful thing. Lots of memories and lost brain cells, no regrets

Reactions: kiddiedoc
So you went to the AF academy...which is harder to get into than Yale or Princeton, Harvard etc. Lettered in at least 1 varsity sport (guess they called golf a sport) mashed out a 1400 or so SAT....then not only got INTO the academy, but finished TOP of your class in order to have your PICK of aircraft and choose the finest air superiority fighter ever made...with 105 confirmed combat kills and has NEVER once been shot down in combat since its invention in the 70s ...

Guess I don't need to post the statistics about how many kids do all the above to get into the 2nd or 3rd hardest school in the US, actually make it all 4 years, qualify on gliders and get selected for jet training in T38 talons (F5s Jr) ...go through all of that and excel, only to end up flying bombers, transports, tankers, etc because only a handful of lucky guys actually get to fill the very few openings for fighters every year.....

Nor the stats of how many, out of those very, very few that get lucky enough to fill a fighter slot actually get f15s instead of 16s etc, which are much cheaper and easier to maintain, and therefore more used....so in a time back before we had the 1st stealth fighter, the f35 or f22, when the F15 was absolutely the baddest mofo on Earth and the most sought after plane to fly...you were that guy. The dude whose grammar I correct on VN. That makes sense.

While my dad, who graduated 2nd in his class, by 3 hundredths of a point, lettered in football, but didn't get in the academy at all...yet went on to retire USAF as a colonel and eventual base commander in the reserve for years 27 and 28, accumulated 2 masters and 2 bachelors degrees along the way...and never, in my lifetime, had his grammar or much of anything else academic corrected by anyone, much less my dumbazz.... yep. All makes perfect sense.

We are in the presence of true greatness boys. Gen. Chuck Yeager has come here to enlighten us heathens with his liberal views and love of drug haven music festivals.

Who knew?
Yeager is an arrogant prick. (or so I've heard) Every AF guy I know that has met him told me that.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
also "Tuesdays gone with the wind" and other LS

Loved the Metallica cover. Fight me.

And while we're all figuring out who the most sophisticated music fan is, the guitar playing on the new Nickelback cover of "Devil Went Down to Georgia" is insane.

Just listened. You’re right - the guitars are great. But man, Nickelback is cheesy once the lyrics start.
Dave Martone is guest on lead guitar, apparently best friends with the drummer. I read up on him -- 50 years old and quite the accomplished axe-handler. Sounds like he does a lot of charitable and instruction work, too, in Canada.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Of course there is.
Who in their right mind would think it's an either/or?
Go to any trailer park and you could line the people up from most white trashish to least white trashish.
Most trailer parks in your neck of the woods aren't filled with Trump voters. You should get to know your people better.

Most trailer parks in your neck of the woods aren't filled with Trump voters. You should get to know your people better.
The ones around me are. They also usually fly a confederate or Gadsden flag along side

VN Store

Back