Kid Rock: truly an American patriot for Trump

The ones around me are. They also usually fly a confederate or Gadsden flag along side
Only trailer parks Ive seen in Georgia (southern) and South Carolina are full of blacks. In fact, those are the only trailer parks I can remember actually seeing in modern times. Most in Florida are so secluded if you wind up there its usually an accident.

Again, I don't associate with poor people so my exposure to trailer parks is extremely limited albeit the opposite of what most left wingers want to claim they are like.

Only trailer parks Ive seen in Georgia (southern) and South Carolina are full of blacks. In fact, those are the only trailer parks I can remember actually seeing in modern times. Most in Florida are so secluded if you wind up there its usually an accident.

Again, I don't associate with poor people so my exposure to trailer parks is extremely limited albeit the opposite of what most left wingers want to claim they are like.
You know what's crazy? People will pay more to rent a trailer than they will an actual house of same or larger sq footage. It's baffling.

Hmm, I'll have to look into that.

Looking at buying a mini storage facility right now.
Hey now, those are good. Some relatively easy landlording.
Lemme know if you want a silent investor/partner.

Hey now, those are good. Some relatively easy landlording.
Lemme know if you want a silent investor/partner.

No room for another partner. I already have a very vocal partner by the name of Mrs Hog. And then there is the kids, the wild card in the whole deal.

Reactions: hmhawk and McDad
No room for another partner. I already have a very vocal partner by the name of Mrs Hog. And then there is the kids, the wild card in the whole deal.
Good luck with it. Those are great investments as long as the area is economically sound and population is growing.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Good luck with it. Those are great investments as long as the area is economically sound and population is growing.

A friend of ours family owns 3 his dad is retiring and he is wanting to get rid of them and semi-retire himself.

A friend of ours family owns 3 his dad is retiring and he is wanting to get rid of them and semi-retire himself.
Looking to buy all 3?

Will the seller be available to yall as advisor post sale?

Looking to buy all 3?

Will the seller be available to yall as advisor post sale?

Yeah and yeah. If we can pull it off dear wife will exit the apartment business and manage them.

The problem is she wants the kids to be part owners and I don't like that idea at all.

Yeah and yeah. If we can pull it off dear wife will exit the apartment business and manage them.

The problem is she wants the kids to be part owners and I don't like that idea at all.
Why don't you like it?

Why don't you like it?

They're married so we have to set it up so that if they divorce, their ex-spouse couldn't have a claim/part of the business. It's not that much of a legal problem it's just going to cause some internal family problems.

Reactions: hmhawk and McDad
They're married so we have to set it up so that if they divorce, their ex-spouse couldn't have a claim/part of the business. It's not that much of a legal problem it's just going to cause some internal family problems.
Yep. Sticky situation.

As far as I can tell there is no advantage to having my children as co owners. I can transfer to them with no tax implications whenever I choose.

Why does wife want the arrangement?

Yep. Sticky situation.

As far as I can tell there is no advantage to having my children as co owners. I can transfer to them with no tax implications whenever I choose.

Why does wife want the arrangement?

She wants a family business, that's it.

I agree on there is no advantage of having them be a part owner of it.

How long has Kid Rock been a kid now. He should be an Adult Rock. Booooo

VN Store

Back