Kid Rock: truly an American patriot for Trump

Of course there is.
Who in their right mind would think it's an either/or?
Go to any trailer park and you could line the people up from most white trashish to least white trashish.

DeadWastefulBudgie-size_restricted.gif

To be fair there a ton worse bands than Kid Rock..like Nickelback, or modern Metallica.

I saw Metallica released an S&M 2 album. I loved the first one. I haven't looked into the new album based on what they've done in the last 20 years. ...Not that they're worse than kid rock or nickelback.

Of course there is.
Who in their right mind would think it's an either/or?
Go to any trailer park and you could line the people up from most white trashish to least white trashish.
"You can just smell the Trump voters in this place." - Peter Strzok, in a text to Lisa Page, while entering a Wal-Mart... he was right.

Reactions: luthervol and Mick
Did you see Biden land in Florida today and as he was getting off the plane he stopped and waved at no one? NO ONE was there except fire trucks.

My God man, what a ***** loser you have as a candidate. He couldn’t get anyone to greet him. He got off and jumped in his SUV. WHAT JOKE 😂😂
So waving to our fire fighting professionals is frowned upon in Trumpland?

You know what I hate about this song?

KR sampled werewolves of London for a song about singing sweet home Alabama all summer long.
Actually Kid Rock’s song clued me in that Skynard ripped off Warren Zevon with Sweet Home Alabama 🤷‍♂️

Did you see Biden land in Florida today and as he was getting off the plane he stopped and waved at no one? NO ONE was there except fire trucks.

My God man, what a ***** loser you have as a candidate. He couldn’t get anyone to greet him. He got off and jumped in his SUV. WHAT JOKE 😂😂
270towin.com is projecting Biden with 278 electoral college votes as of right now... and that is without giving him Florida, North Carolina or Arizona. It's not going to be a great look for Trump to lose to such a candidate.

The funny thing is that 3/4 of y'all haters rocked the hell out of "Devil Without a Cause" in the late 90s. Fess up.

Come on: we were all gonna be cowboys, baby.
Bawitdaba was a fun track.

Bawitdaba, da bang, da dang diggy diggy, diggy said the boogie, said up jump the boogie

Once in a generation, a poet comes along, flips pop culture on its head and changes everything.

Reactions: McDad
So waving to our fire fighting professionals is frowned upon in Trumpland?
Nah spinmaster, he didn’t have anyone there. He’s pitiful, did you see Latino car parade in Vegas? 30 cars, c’mon man. Trump had hundreds of cars in the Vegas parade.

270towin.com is projecting Biden with 278 electoral college votes as of right now... and that is without giving him Florida, North Carolina or Arizona. It's not going to be a great look for Trump to lose to such a candidate.
2016 deja vu? Lol

Nah spinmaster, he didn’t have anyone there. He’s pitiful, did you see Latino car parade in Vegas? 30 cars, c’mon man. Trump had hundreds of cars in the Vegas parade.
Sure I caught every second of the Latino car parade and I watch every time Biden gets off a plane. Can't miss television.

VN Store

Back