Kid Rock: truly an American patriot for Trump

Went to a huge outdoor concert in Orlando years ago. Kid rock was the headliner. I didn't listen to a single band there but was with my then girlfriend. Left before Kid Rock took the stage. No thanks. Not gonna listen to bad rock and even worse rap mixed together. Its the definition of poor America.
I remember a lot of people in HS were obsessed with Kid Rock and his fans were annoying. Kind of like insane clown posse and the Juggalo morons.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Well, he is a multi millionaire from Detroit... so by that definition, I bet you and USAFpussboy are both MILES further down the white trash continuum than ole Kid is....

Easy with the name calling Marcus, Jesus wouldn't approve of that at all.

I never suggested anyone was "white trash", I simply provided the definition as requested.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I never said anything close to "Trump is a model businessman" I have said he's been a successful businessman.

I have doubts about your 22 years of AF service as a pilot. What did you fly and what squadron?
Why?

334th and 493d 15e and 15c

Reactions: Septic
Yeah, I'm a snob for not liking Kid Rock.

This is the level to which you've declined.

No, not at all. Calling someone simple minded for liking a show makes you one.

I don't like most of his stuff but he put on a good show.

No, not at all calling someone simple minded for liking a show makes you one.

I don't like most of his stuff but he put on a good show.

I don't understand how a concert can serve as a good show if you think most of the music sucks.

That is, unless you're easily distracted by shiny objects and the wonders of fire. So, I'm not a snob. I'm just not an easily amused idiot.

VN Store

Back