Kid Rock: truly an American patriot for Trump

I don't understand how a concert can serve as a good show if you think most of the music sucks.

That is, unless you're easily distracted by shiny objects and the wonders of fire. So, I'm not a snob. I'm just not an easily amused idiot.
So you are a hard to amuse idiot?

Sorry, but that was begging for it. . .

I don't understand how a concert can serve as a good show if you think most of the music sucks.

That is, unless you're easily distracted by shiny objects and the wonders of fire. So, I'm not a snob. I'm just not an easily amused idiot.

The concert I attended didn't have any fireworks or other BS. It was just a good show everyone enjoyed. I don't like much of Al Greens stuff but he put on a heck of a show at the Ryman.

The concert I attended didn't have any fireworks or other BS. It was just a good show everyone enjoyed. I don't like much of Al Greens stuff but he put on a heck of a show at the Ryman.
My wife is a big fan of Al Green. I'm not too keen, BUT have to listen to it from time to time

You seem awfully defensive for someone coming out for Kid Rock.

Did you and Justin hold hands at the show?

This is from bawitaba

And the southern comfort
And it don't even matter if your veins are punctured
All the crackheads, the critics, the cities
And all my heroes at the methodone clinics
All you bastards at the i.r.s.
For the crooked cops and the cluttered desks
For the shots of jack and the caps of meth
Half pints of love and a fifth of stress
All the hookers that are tricking out in hollywood
And for my hoods of the world misunderstood
I said it's all good and it's all in fun
Now get in the pit and try to love someone!

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back