Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. Let's join up. They want to play, the ACC wants to play, lets add those teams who want to play to the SEC and ACC for one year. Whoever wins the SEC side plays the winner of the ACC side for the National Championship. Those schools will profit millions while the scared little crybabies up north and out west go bankrupt.
It’s going to completely shift the college landscape and anyone who plays will benefit

Commit to the school who MAY play football next year or the school who IS playing football now. Recruiting will be nutso if this happens. Teams like Vandy would clean up like never before

I believe the virus is real also. I was working in my yard this morning and a guy walking his dog spoke to me. It was my next door neighbor and I didn't even recognize him. Once we started talking, I ask him if he had been playing any golf and he said he hasn't been doing much of anything since he got sick. Turns out he was in the ICU for two weeks with the virus. His entire family had the virus and he has no idea where it came from.

He's in his 30's and he said he thought he was gonna die in ICU. This sh^t is real and you will figure it out when it gets really close to people you know. My next door neighbor is the first person that I personally know who had the virus and it makes me think of it differently now. Stay safe people.

I can throw the pig skin over that mountain. Would hate for Weinke to ruin that

Napoleon-Dynamite-throw-a-football.gif

Sorry about your political affiliation but I believe the virus is real also. I was working in my yard this morning and a guy walking his dog spoke to me. It was my next door neighbor and I didn't even recognize him. Once we started talking, I ask him if he had been playing any golf and he said he hasn't been doing much of anything since he got sick. Turns out he was in the ICU for two weeks with the virus. His entire family had the virus and he has no idea where it came from.

He's in his 30's and he said he thought he was gonna die in ICU. This sh^t is real and you will figure it out when it gets really close to people you know. My next door neighbor is the first person that I personally know who had the virus and it makes me think of it differently now. Stay safe people.
Nobody is arguing its not real.

This season: ACC vs SEC - Battle of the Free South
Keep original conference schedules and supplement with 4 cross-conference matchups.
6 team playoff between division champions, 2 at-large wildcards. Conference champions get 1st round playoff bye. Would be fun and great for TV to give a chance for Natty rematch of conference championships, or the usual Clemson vs SEC showdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back