Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if you're tackling (or being tackled) by someone for 3 hours that's tested negative multiple times in a given week, has been closely monitored and following recommended protocol just like you then does it really expose you more??

All I can tell you is that it is inevitable that there will be positive tests when you get players together (just like school). Not saying to cancel anything- it can be managed.

Plus, I had a conversation with someone who has direct communication with the head of the local Health Department. Their frustration is that people are getting tested shortly after being in contact with a positive person. That result comes back negative. Then, 5-7 days later, that person has symptoms and tests positive.

Yes! I bet OSU and Michigan still want to play. Put them in the ACC so Clemson has to play at least a couple of ranked teams this season. Of course, knowing the SEC, they'll bring them in here and give them to us while GA and Fl will get Iowa and Nebraska
Wish we could play Nebraska. That’d be a fun game.

You are right that football itself is not a big deal. I’m speaking more to a more aggressive “reopening” of life.

I’m not calloused to those who will suffer, but there comes a point to where you have to pick your poison, because locking down the country continually sucks and people getting sick sucks. Guy who works at the deli up here just ended his own life. Five months in and there are still huge restrictions up here in NY
The real cost of ruining life is never figured in the cowards minds. I don't even know what that guy is doing here if he thinks sports are not an integral and important part of what makes life worth living...

Did you have this same energy when athletes were saying black lives matter? Did you have the same energy when athletes say that they want to be compensated? You righteous indignation is faux.....you're just concerned about your entertainment. You care nothing for the players or what they want.....only what you want. Call a spade a spade and be honest.
I don’t call African Americans “spade”...racist term.

Reactions: tn4elvis
Welp... if every other conference cancels, we fixing to be a top ten team boys in year 3 of the Pruitt era. #blessed
Your so crazy Bass. True statement though.I am old enough to remember the really spoiled days of Tennessee football.A two loss season and a top ten finish was a down year.😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back