Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here it comes boys! Penn St., Nebraska, Ohio St. and Michigan all want to play. More than likely the "big boys" from the Big 12 want to play I would say that is more than likely Oklahoma and Texas schools.

Think about this:

Oklahoma
Ok. State
Texas
Texas Tech
TCU
Penn. St.
Ohio St.
Nebraska
Michigan
The SEC (14)
The ACC (14)
Notre Dame

That is 38 teams and would create some incredible match-ups for a singular conference style 12 game season! That would also mean statistically 19 teams with over .500+ records and 8-9 with .750+plus records. 9-3 to 10-2 would put you in an 8 team playoff.

Could we be leaning this way? With this type of season forget having fans the amount of TV money would be off the charts!

Sorry about your political affiliation but I believe the virus is real also. I was working in my yard this morning and a guy walking his dog spoke to me. It was my next door neighbor and I didn't even recognize him. Once we started talking, I ask him if he had been playing any golf and he said he hasn't been doing much of anything since he got sick. Turns out he was in the ICU for two weeks with the virus. His entire family had the virus and he has no idea where it came from.

He's in his 30's and he said he thought he was gonna die in ICU. This sh^t is real and you will figure it out when it gets really close to people you know. My next door neighbor is the first person that I personally know who had the virus and it makes me think of it differently now. Stay safe people.
Sorry to hear. Glad to hear that your friend is ok & that you can see it isnt political.

Prayers for all, Sir.

Here it comes boys! Penn St., Nebraska, Ohio St. and Michigan all want to play. More than likely the "big boys" from the Big 12 want to play I would say that is more than likely Oklahoma and Texas schools.

Think about this:

Oklahoma
Ok. State
Texas
Texas Tech
TCU
Penn. St.
Ohio St.
Nebraska
Michigan
The SEC (14)
The ACC (14)
Notre Dame

That is 38 teams and would create some incredible match-ups for a singular conference style 12 game season! That would also mean statistically 19 teams with over .500+ records and 8-9 with .750+plus records. 9-3 to 10-2 would put you in an 8 team playoff.

Could we be leaning this way? With this type of season forget having fans the amount of TV money would be off the charts!
I love that and hope t comes to that.It would be incredibly entertaining.

I believe the virus is real also. I was working in my yard this morning and a guy walking his dog spoke to me. It was my next door neighbor and I didn't even recognize him. Once we started talking, I ask him if he had been playing any golf and he said he hasn't been doing much of anything since he got sick. Turns out he was in the ICU for two weeks with the virus. His entire family had the virus and he has no idea where it came from.

He's in his 30's and he said he thought he was gonna die in ICU. This sh^t is real and you will figure it out when it gets really close to people you know. My next door neighbor is the first person that I personally know who had the virus and it makes me think of it differently now. Stay safe people.
I think everyone knows the virus is real, and it can be extremely serious. It effects people differently. Some people can have it with no symptoms, and some people are dying from it. In no way do I think it should be outright dismissed. But at the same time, people cannot let fear stop them from living life. There are a lot of unknowns still about COVID, so I certainly understand why people are scared. I'm just of the belief that you cannot let fear paralyze you from living. As someone who is immuno-suppressed, I know my outlook is poor if I get this virus. But it is what it is. There are all kinds of ways to die, and if Corona is the one that gets me, so be it. I'm gonna enjoy life while I have it. Or at least try to.

The people I've talked to said if you go after about October 15th you're "playing with fire" because the weather is really crazy.
Actually that should be mid-September..you may get lucky, but you may get unlucky like us in 17, and my daughter and SiL last year, and get completely hosed on visiting Yellowstone.

Reactions: pierce60
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back