Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a sound argument but y you can't ignore that we don't know what unknown long term health effects there might be from the virus.
How could something so completely ineffective in that age group cause any significant health problems down the line. We are talking about a coronavirus. It's make up is not all that foreign to us. If the odds of it killing a young person is .0000 whatever, its odds of causing life long issues are probably as low.

Not sure why wearing a mask is such a bother to people. Its the same reaction I get when my kids have to brush their teeth. They act like I'm gonna amputate their legs.
It isn't a bother. Until you tell me that I'm forced to under penalty of arrest or worse, or that I have to wear it for the foreseeable future, even though we do not even know if it helps. In fact, there are studies that show that it actually hurts in the long run. But I'm not interested in another mask debate.

Reactions: crovol
It isn't a bother. Until you tell me that I'm forced to under penalty of arrest or worse, or that I have to wear it for the foreseeable future, even though we do not even know if it helps. In fact, there are studies that show that it actually hurts in the long run. But I'm not interested in another mask debate.
How in God's name would wearing a mask hurt?

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Trevor Lawrence made a good point that I really agree with. If universities were not having students on campus and going to class in person, then I would agree with the shutdown of the season. However, they aren't. It's hard to say that playing football is going to expose these guys more than any other normal university activity. I wish that these college administrators would get their principles aligned. Either all students matter and there shouldn't be any in person classes for anyone, or they should play college sports just like they are conducting their normal activities.

I was just really wanting to piss off @Ulysees E. McGill to get more pictures of out west
Heck...all you had to do was ask..😁

Here is one from a pullout along Utah All American Scenic Hwy 12 on Boulder mountain looking down on The Waterpocket Fold which includes Capitol Reef NP, with Thousand Lake Mountain and the uber remote Henry Mountains in the far distance...This view took my breath away, once again I literally just stood and gaped at this for ten minutes.20200727_164404.jpg

Heck...all you had to do was ask..😁

Here is one from a pullout along Utah All American Scenic Hwy 12 on Boulder mountain looking down on The Waterpocket Fold which includes Capitol Reef NP, with Thousand Lake Mountain and the uber remote Henry Mountains in the far distance...This view took my breath away, once again I literally just stood and gaped at this for ten minutes.View attachment 298624
Thanks!! Actually hoping to head out to Utah and Montana for a week or so in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back