Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha. This is so bad for politicians. More folks actually paying attention to what politicians say and putting money on them to be successful (or not) because of what they say? COVID-19 is bringing campaign finance to the masses, and it doesn’t benefit the politicians.
I predict the old fart will win

And the mayor of Nashville is now requesting all the bars on lower broad to close. Heck, why just lower broad and not all bars in Metro Nashville if he wants to go to that extreme?

He’s asking to shut down all of Davidson county bars, not just lower Broadway. He’s also asking to have restaurants cut their capacity by 50%. The owner that owns Tootsies and a few other bars on Broadway said he won’t abide by a shut down unless it’s state mandated.

Make sure you turn off your microphone if u go take a 💩. Rex Chapman is a great Twitter follow

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
The Replacements is the best football movie, bar none.

I rebuke your @s.

Longest Yard(original), Brians Song, Remember the Titans, We are Marshall, Invincible, Friday Night Lights, The Program, Rudy, Varsity Blues, just to name a few. And I like the movie The Replacements

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back