Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had an Alaska cruise scheduled for May 30 out of Vancouver. Canada cancelled all cruises till July 1. Bummer. I booked this last fall. Sort of a bucket list item for me.

When you get to go I suspect you'll love it. We've been twice and loved it both times. We cruise a lot and this is by far our fav.

The flu has killed over 30,000 people this past year. We are worried about a virus that has only killed 55 Americans where 23 of them were all in one nursing home accounting for 42% of the overall deaths in America. Where almost 73% of the deaths have taken place in Washington.

All of this seems a little ridiculous to me. Like you said this really only is deadly to the elderly or those with other issues. Anyone else can fight this thing off with over the counter medications.

Update: 55 Americans have passed away. 49 Have recovered. 10 are in critical and 2385 are in mild condition. Number of cases: 2499

Tracking link below:

United States Coronavirus: 2,499 Cases and 55 Deaths - Worldometer

Location of Deaths: Missing 4 / Washington accounting for about 73% of Deaths in the US. View attachment 266369

We live in a time when everything is overstated. (Because of social media? The media trying to avoid bankruptcy?) I don't think this is any different. Again, this isn't our first virus/disease threat, but we act like it is. "But this is one is different." "But ...." "But …"

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
FanDuel has a game for the Democratic Debate 😂. That’s where we are now

Hahahaha. This is so bad for politicians. More folks actually paying attention to what politicians say and putting money on them to be successful (or not) because of what they say? COVID-19 is bringing campaign finance to the masses, and it doesn’t benefit the politicians.

We live in a time when I can’t go to Walmart,Target, Dollar General etc... and get a roll of toilet paper to wipe my rear end because of a phantom virus. Yes serious but I think way blow out of context.
Bought extra **** tickets. Not too many so that others couldnt have some.

Also, found one that had a stash of hand sani. Sweet talked her into two small containers, left rest for others. Got lucky.

I wish it was mine.......

That is so sweet! I have always dreamed of having a putting green and a bunker in my back yard. I am going to buy some new clubs and get them fitted. I have R9's love them but about 12 yrs old. Had them fitted at what use to be TPC course in Virginia Beach now called Virginia Beach National. I worked there on Friday and Saturdays so I could play free along with range balls. WOOHOO I loved it. But my question to your sir is, any recommendations as I start my search for new irons. Thank you I will hang up and listen.

That is so sweet! I have always dreamed of having a putting green and a bunker in my back yard. I am going to buy some new clubs and get them fitted. I have R9's love them but about 12 yrs old. Had them fitted at what use to be TPC course in Virginia Beach now called Virginia Beach National. I worked there on Friday and Saturdays so I could play free along with range balls. WOOHOO I loved it. But my question to your sir is, any recommendations as I start my search for new irons. Thank you I will hang up and listen.
Do you want distance, forgiveness, workability, or a little bit of all of it??? Price point? You want new or used?

Do you want distance, forgiveness, workability, or a little bit of all of it??? Price point? You want new or used?

I think for me I would need more forgiveness. I hit pretty much a straight shot and a little draw but not consistently. I hit a high shot most of the time but working with someone to get that down when the wind is kicking up. I have really good distance for my age. Wedge 125 -130 9 - 140 -145 8 - 150-160 etc etc The last time they lengthened my club 1 inch and shaft 2 degrees up. I need accuracy more than distance. Price not sure but I know not high end.

I think for me I would need more forgiveness. I hit pretty much a straight shot and a little draw but not consistently. I hit a high shot most of the time but working with someone to get that down when the wind is kicking up. I have really good distance for my age. Wedge 125 -130 9 - 140 -145 8 - 150-160 etc etc The last time they lengthened my club 1 inch and shaft 2 degrees up. I need accuracy more than distance. Price not sure but I know not high end.
I feel ya brother. Golf is tough. So fun when you start getting good. Breaking 85 is a piece of cake. Breaking 80 is a sure thing if I avoid the blow up hole. But going from 77-79 to 72-75? FML

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back