Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to actively start only buying items made by Americans or basically any trade partner that is not China. I wish the freakin Mexicans could get their crap together. I would rather buy Mexican or Indian made than Chinese or Indonesians.

Screw the Chinese..we all need to unite in this...
okay, Grandpabbie.

You ever think what you want your grandkids to call you? i'm 41, so, its time to start planning...

despite my kids being 5,3, and 6 mos.

Or a spike in gaining weight from drinking more beer. I was doing so good to start the year and going a week or two at a time without any alcohol. If the government is going to make me stay home with 4 kids, I am not that disciplined.
went locarb few months ago. before this ****ing insane bull **** i was up at 5 working out.

Hurt my shoulder pretty bad which alleviated weights for me. which is fine.

Dropped 20 lbs. Which, ive enjoyed running more since knees, back, and now shoulder are fat kid, dodge ball. Lost weight is weight, muscle or fat.

This shiz getting outta hand!! Don’t know how many skiers are in here, but they’ve **** down virtually every ski slope in the nation down, some for the rest of the year! My friends just got to Tahoe two days ago and are flying home now.
Ohio has ordered the shut down of restaurants and bars, and may cancel school for the remainder of the year. WV is suspended indefinitely, but sounds like April 10th is the earliest they could go back.
Glad I’m in a recession/crisis proof industry! Alcohol and tobacco sales this weekend have been unreal! Topping holiday and NYE sales! Guess folks have their priorities?!
If this is a test of public reaction to a pandemic, Merica is failing!

You certainly are. Exact same statement from a worker yesterday at my local liquor store- “we are selling at New Year’s Eve type levels.”

My wife works at a hospital in Atlanta. They have a covid-19 positive patient on the highest level of life support in his early 50's. His only pre-exisiting condition was he has diabetes.

Diabetes is a tough disease as it is. Of course we don't know how well he has taken care of himself. I am not making lire of it just to be clear just saying. Praying he recovers.

Or a spike in gaining weight from drinking more beer. I was doing so good to start the year and going a week or two at a time without any alcohol. If the government is going to make me stay home with 4 kids, I am not that disciplined.
Lol I hear ya on that... After not finishing last year the way I started.. Basically gained all the weight I lost back during football season and the holidays; turns out that even tho I lost 40 I couldn't eat and drink what I wanted to lol...

I have rebounded quite nicely to start this year off.. Down 23 lbs and I haven't had a drink in nearly a month.

But two weeks minimum at home... Let's just say I restocked the beer fridge, wine rack and liquor cabinet... just in case...1584318235682.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back