Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that during Harrison Bailey's first few weeks in Knoxville, he was familiarizing himself with the city. When he walked by this one building, he slammed the door pictured below.

ccb_door.jpg

Yes, you are interpreting that correctly: Harrison Bailey can slam a revolving door.

So is that the shtick now? Just recycle Chuck Norris facts?

A gif of Chuck Norris could knock you out.

tenor.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I make a motion that we retire the Chuck Norris jokes and replace them with Ryan Newman. That dude's as tough as nails. Thought his daughters would never see their daddy again, but from that to walking less than 48 hours later... WOW. I hadn't watched Nascar in years, but thought I'd give it another try on Monday. I must have missed some huge advances in safety over these last few years, kudos to Nascar's safety development team.

giphy.gif

So is that the shtick now? Just recycle Chuck Norris facts?

A gif of Chuck Norris could knock you out.

tenor.gif
Yeah, but I've only been doing it for about two months. And lots of other posters only did it for about 5 years with the infamous Rod Wilks.

Did you ever make it to the Grand Canyon? I stopped there on my way out to California for a military trip. It is absolutely incredible. I would love to go and spend a little more time, but just the sheer immensity of it leaves you feeling even more insignificant than usual.

@Catbone probably shouldn't go.
I'm going to throw myself off someday

Honestly I'm torn between Sting & Stone Cold for greatest wrestler of all-time.

I lean Sting because I cut my teeth watching his epic matches with Flair, Vader, Luger, etc. in NWA/WCW...but that stretch of giving everyone the bottom line and stunning folks was epic.

I also haven't watched wrestling since HS.

He never rehearsed nothing.He lived his real life like his stage one. Great entertainer and one of the better athletes to ever perform .
His big matches was all rehearsed. Flair and Hogan will both tell you he rehearsed everything with opponent before hand. They all hated to be in the ring with him bc he couldn't feed off the crowd.

Reactions: tn4elvis
His big matches was all rehearsed. Flair and Hogan will both tell you he rehearsed everything with opponent before hand. They all hated to be in the ring with him bc he couldn't feed off the crowd.
Matches are all rehearsed. I was talking about the interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back