Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take it, but, would have been nice to see article on HB. Why can't we have a freshman stud light it up and be the next big young QB? Just like we have seen happen quite often lately. More than ever, it can happen, and why not for us.......it's the biggest piece of our puzzle in taking the next step.

But, Gray is going to be a star.

Honestly can't recall the last time a true freshman QB stepped in and took over out the gate.

I'll take it, but, would have been nice to see article on HB. Why can't we have a freshman stud light it up and be the next big young QB? Just like we have seen happen quite often lately. More than ever, it can happen, and why not for us.......it's the biggest piece of our puzzle in taking the next step.

But, Gray is going to be a star.

You forget that HB wasn’t respected all of last year because of his commitment to tennessee in spite of the ridiculous numbers he was putting up,if he was committed anywhere else he would have gotten the respect he deserves but if I had to guess why he wasn’t in the article it would be because he’s a incoming freshman who has a lot of unknowns.HB was fighting against recruiting analysts all of last year and ended up being a 5* recruit anyways because of his numbers that couldn’t be ignored,that says a lot to me as far as being a young recruit. Tennessee is in good hands with a true winner for the next 4 or 5 years.

Honestly can't recall the last time a true freshman QB stepped in and took over out the gate.

True. First week will be telling. got spring and fall ball to see, or at least get real updates as to how the QB room is settling. We might lose a QB before summer.......no telling anything, even up until and even when the season offically starts.

Reactions: Sleegro
True. First week will be telling. got spring and fall ball to see, or at least get real updates as to how the QB room is settling. We might lose a QB before summer.......no telling anything, even up until and even when the season offically starts.

It's why I always say I hope HB wins the starting job and never looks back. Cause if he's good enough to do that, then I think he'll be pretty good on Saturdays. JG isn't a bad QB, he's above average, so beating him out would at least give us some indication that Bailey is at least good with potential to be great/elite.

Lavender, ya unsophisticated caveman.

It is definitely deep periwinkle. Sheesh

your-color-style-shades-of-purple-01.png

Acadia National Park in Maine is amazing! And lots of other parts of that state are beautiful as well.
Was traveling through Maine and a friend pulled up a picture of this place:

HUSSEY_ILLO_v5.2.1496333049.jpg

And we randomly just happened to drive by it about 30 minutes later, lol. Huge store with lots of odd stuff like commode plungers that looked like shotguns, giant rocking chairs for "dad" (like 8 feet tall) and tiny rocking chairs for "baby".

As far as weird people go, we once went to camp at Meat Cove at the northernmost tip of Nova Scotia. It was someones backyard that overlooked the ocean. Absolutely beautiful place and the whole Cape Breton trail was an amazing drive.

CB-29082018-Meat-Cove-Campers-NS_medium.JPG

Hurricane Bob had followed us the whole way up there and we barely missed being in the eye of it at one point by just a few miles with pieces of buildings and signs strewn along the road.

I think we had to drive down some dirt road for about 15 or 20 miles to get to Meat Cove. It's very isolated. We get there and there's a big, ominous black cloud rising behind this graveyard that has "Pray For Us" spelled out in large boulders. Felt like we were in some Steven King movie. We get to the campground early in the morning and there's several tents floating in the ocean, others that have been ripped to shreads, and people driving away. Someone comes up to us and says, "Get out of here while you can" which we did after taking pictures. A few years later, I ended up working with a girl from Nova Scotia and was telling her about this and she's like "Yeah, there's lots of weird stories about that place and lots of inbreeding. We were always scared to go there". I told her we felt the same way about Alabama. ;)
I've seen a drive thru gun and liquor store here in Texas. Gotta love convenience.

I look just like my avatar.

Everyone does in my mind. That is why it freaks me out when people change their avis. Did they get reconstructive surgery to alter their face or did they just put on a mask? These are the thoughts that run through my head.

Everyone does in my mind. That is why it freaks me out when people change their avis. Did they get reconstructive surgery to alter their face or did they just put on a mask? These are the thoughts that run through my head.
Same.

Casey Clausen would have started immediately without the tired arm thing, and if Ainge hadn’t shared the job, he would be the answer to your question. Happens every year elsewhere. Not worried if Bailey is announced for Charlotte as long as he’s playing vs Oklahoma.

Casey Clausen would have started immediately without the tired arm thing, and if Ainge hadn’t shared the job, he would be the answer to your question. Happens every year elsewhere. Not worried if Bailey is announced for Charlotte as long as he’s playing vs Oklahoma.

I'm not saying it doesn't or hasn't happened. Just saying I can't recall the last time a true freshman QB stepped in to start game 1.

Generally curious though, if you know of one or if anyone else does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back