Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, NC, SC, Virginia, Florida, Bama, Mississippi, WV, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Arkansas, Missouri, Texas, Kansas, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Oklahoma, SD, Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, California, Utah, Nevada, Iowa

Corrected

I have visited 30 out of 50 states. Who's been to more?
Me getting ready to count all the states I've been to and see if I've been to more-
giphy.gif

...and me when I only count 27 and my competitive spirit is defeated once more-
giphy.gif

Me getting ready to count all the states I've been to and see if I've been to more-
giphy.gif

...and me when I only count 27 and my competitive spirit is defeated once more-
giphy.gif

"Yes. I'd like to schedule flights to four airports in four different states. How soon can I get those flights?"

- @RockyTopInBham (Prolly)

Nah, if you’ve so much as stopped at a rest stop, you’ve visited.

Still rules out a lot, haha. My father was a cross country truck driver, used to take time off to ride with him when he was going thru states I hadn't "been to".

The number of times I heard statements like "Now part the Grand Canyon is just right over there, you should see it some time." as we continued.
Heck, I was even jealous of ol Clark.

tenor-1.gif

Still rules out a lot, haha. My father was a cross country truck driver, used to take time off to ride with him when he was going thru states I hadn't "been to".

The number of times I heard statements like "Now part the Grand Canyon is just right over there, you should see it some time." as we continued.
Heck, I was even jealous of ol Clark.

View attachment 262313

Did you ever make it to the Grand Canyon? I stopped there on my way out to California for a military trip. It is absolutely incredible. I would love to go and spend a little more time, but just the sheer immensity of it leaves you feeling even more insignificant than usual.

@Catbone probably shouldn't go.

I have visited 30 out of 50 states. Who's been to more?
I think 20 if we're not counting passing through or layovers at airports or being too young to remember. haha. Also DC but that's not a state so didn't count it. Didn't realize til this post that I've almost outlined the country. Will be adding South Carolina in April for a bachelor party in Charleston.

1582129503167.png

I think 20 if we're not counting passing through or layovers at airports or being too young to remember. haha. Also DC but that's not a state so didn't count it. Didn't realize til this post that I've almost outlined the country. Will be adding South Carolina in April for a bachelor party in Charleston.

View attachment 262314

I count passing through if you are driving, because you at least get to see what the state looks like. Layovers in airports don't count because an airport is an airport.

Did you ever make it to the Grand Canyon? I stopped there on my way out to California for a military trip. It is absolutely incredible. I would love to go and spend a little more time, but just the sheer immensity of it leaves you feeling even more insignificant than usual.

@Catbone probably shouldn't go.

Of course not. Who knows, maybe 1 day but seems less likely now.
But at least, even tho I was young, I have an exceptional memory of the 1st time seeing the ocean and that feeling of insignificance in comparison.

Of course it got less and less with each visit but I never forgot the original.

View attachment 262314

Haha, looks a lot like mine but just swap 3 of the southwestern for 3 of the northeastern. And of course, South Carolina.

Of course not. Who knows, maybe 1 day but seems less likely now.
But at least, even tho I was young, I have an exceptional memory of the 1st time seeing the ocean and that feeling of insignificance in comparison.

Of course it got less and less with each visit but I never forgot the original.

I am still in awe of the ocean. Just how the waves never stop rolling in and how all the way to the horizon is water in basically three directions and that is only the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back